The meeting

Ozpin has been thinking on how to use the first flame as a weapon against Salem. He has been looking for the flame after the twin brothers gave him the task knowing that there was no Guardian made it easier but now what team RWBY has reported made him Worry.
Ozpin: So it's picked a new guardian and after was team RWBY reported it seems like it has so of its power.

Ozpin: I have to talk to ironwood about this and make a plan to remove the flame from its guardian.

Gen-ironwood: I Received your message is I true has the first flame been found.

Ozpin: yes it has thanks to team RWBY that is I Had send them To confirm some sightings about a possible new Grimm But they stumbled upon something more important.

Ironwood: What are we waiting for let's go and Extract it.

Ozpin: no it's Too dangerous the history is wrong it has found a guardian and most likely has its power.

Ironwood: gets you best teams up because we're going to get that flame Even if we need to kill it's guardian.

Ozpin: We can't kill it the first flame has made it Immortal If we kill it it would just get back up stronger than ever. Maybe we can talk some sense into it maybe it's willing to reason.

Ironwood: I hope your right Ozpin and maybe We can end this war Before it begins.

Time skip because I'm lazy

Ozpin,Glynda,ironwood,winter,team RWBY, STRQ And JNPR we're going up the Mountain that the kiln of first flame was inside of to try to talk to its guardian

Ozpin: remember don't attack it unless it attacks first. They all agree

They enter the kiln and see the flame but no guardian as they start to get close he shows up out of the ash's.

They all Stare at it waiting for it to do something then it speaks

SoC: Is there a reason you return, was the warning not clear Enough for you.

Ozpin: are you the flames Guardian.

SoC: yes I am and I know the power you have Immortal it was stolen from the flame have you come to return it

Ozpin: no I have come to ask the flame power to Defeat a evil that Threatens the remnant you know of this evil yes?

SoC: I know of it but it doesn't Concerned me or the flame.

Ozpin: but what if it comes for the flame what would you do

SoC: Defend it and if I fall the one who slays me will become it's new guardian that is the will of the flame. There is no way of using it it gives but you can't Exploited.

Then summer asks how did I become the flames guardian.

SoC: I was once a boy born it to this world I was happy for a few years the I started getting abused and one day my family decided to throw my into fire but when they tried to save me the fire wouldn't go out and so I died but then I woke up alive but changed in this armor and was given knowledge about where to find the flame. 

Then time STQR,RY knew who you were they started to cry know that you became a husk Serving until the end of time because of them

Summer: Soul??? She says crying is

SoC looks that them and Embers start to light as it Lifted its coil sword.

SoC: my main goal is to keep the flame save the second is to get my revenge and I'm going to complete both today

The SoC starts Charging at the group with flames all over

SoC: my main goal is to keep the flame save the second is to get my revenge and I'm going to complete both today The SoC starts Charging at the group with flames all over

SoC: come face your death.

A/N: I'm planning to remove the reader part of the story because I'm not Comfortable making a story like that And I don't know how to do it so it's being changed.