𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚗𝚢 ~ 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

Y/n Curts
Johnny's girlfriend

WARNING
- Smut

———————————————————————

You and Johnny were currently in your bedroom at the Curtis house hold you and Johnny have been dating for quite a while now almost a year.

You started to kiss each other and it quickly started to turn into making out. You started to kiss along his jawline as he was kissing the crook of your neck. It sent a tingle feeling throughout your whole body. You let a gasp escape your mouth cause of how good it felt. "I-I'm not hurting you in anyway a-am I?" Johnny asked. You let out a breathy laugh, "no johnny your not at all, it's fine" you replied as you went back to kissing his jaw.

The kiss started to get more heated as you were both gasping from the new sensation running through your body's. Johnny started to run his hands up and down your back and through your hair, making the kiss get more heated. You moved to straddle him, as it was a more comfortable position. You barely even noticed that you were grinding your hips up against him. "Y/n" he gasped throwing his head back. "What? Sorry! Am I hurting you?" You said stopping what you were doing immediately. "No, no it's just that if you keep doing that your going to make me cum"

"Y/n? Are you sure you wanna do this?" He continued, you looked up into his deep brown eyes, before replying with a "yeah" he started to kiss you again. He ran his hand down you back and to your ass giving it a small squeeze. You let out a gasp "Are you okay?" He asked breaking the kiss. "Yes" you reply with a small laugh/giggle. "You don't have to stop, I'm just new to all of this" "o-okay" he said before kissing you again.

You and Johnny continued to make out as you felt something hard press against your thigh. You started to grind your hips again like you were before, feeling his hard member against you. "Y/n..." Johnny moaned out. A slight smirk was placed on your face, seeing Johnny like this made you want to scream. He put his hands onto your hips and and started to grind his hips into you also. "Please..." you started. "Please Johnny I need you..now" you continued. You looked up into Johnny and the look in his eyes were different they were completely lustful.

You two switched positions so now that he was on top of you. He started undoing your shirt, still giving you short kisses doing so. Your chest was now exposed. "Your absolutely beautiful Y/n" he said giving you a short kiss. You blushed at his words.

Johnny started to kiss your collar bone and tried to find your sweat spot. "Oh god" you gasped. You wrapped your hands around his neck to pull him closer to you. "I need you now, please" he started to undress you leaving you in only a pair of black panties. "Are you still sure you want to do this?" He said. "100%" you gave him a smile. You started to undress him as well.

He pulled your panties off and looked up at you for consent and you nodded your head. Johnny then entered you, you felt a sharp jolt of pain and discomfort. You moan out in pain as you felt your eyes start to water. "Johnn-y o-oh god-d" you gasped out. Johnny noticed your tears and kissed you then whispered sweat, loving things in your ear.

The pain you were feeling quickly turned into pleasure making your groans of pain and agony turn into moans of pleasure. "J-johnny..keep..going" you managed to say between moans. Johnny quickened his pace and you heard a small moan escape his lips.

You were a moaning mess you couldn't even find the right words to tell Johnny how good you felt, You felt like you were going to explode. You came right before Johnny feeling him twitch inside of you "Y/n, ah I'm gonna cum"  he hissed out. His thrusts became more sloppy and messy as he reached his climax. "Oh s-shit y/n-n" he groaned.

He pulled out and came all over your stomach. "Sorry-" "no, it's all good Johnny" you said cutting him off. He got up and grabbed the box of tissues that were sitting on the desk. You both got cleaned up and dressed.

"Oh fuck" you said "what?"  Johnny questioned. "The gang are still here and they probably..most likely heard us" "oh fuck" just as you were about to talk you heard shouts from the gang like "way to go" and "good job Johnnycakes"

You and Johnny look at each other and laugh and start making your way down stairs to get annoyed by the gang.