𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 ~ 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑

• Y/n Curtis
• Dally's girlfriend

WARNING
- Smut

——————————————————————————

You and Dally had been together for about a year now, at first you thought it would just be a fling but it turned out to be something much deeper than that. You had fallen in love with him so quick it was as if it had been meant to be. Perhaps it was? He had fallen for you just as quick, if not quicker.

Dallas didn't seem like the romantic type but if he really tried he could be, right now he was trying hard. He didn't try hard for everyone, you were special to him, he really loved you deeply just as you loved him. Everyone and I mean everyone knew that he was more so sexual rather than romantic.

Usually you would have rough sex and sometimes it was kinky, like public sex or bondage, you loved that but wanted something more loving and romantic.

You'd expressed it to Dallas and he agreed to try it out. He was probably curious and wanted to try it too but he didn't let it on. Probably didn't want to be seen as a wuss or girly. Love wasn't girly and it didn't make you weak that was something you had to teach Dal.

Anyway getting back into the moment... Dallas made a romantic dinner lit with candles; he gave you slow passionate kisses compared to his usual rough and lustful ones. He brought you flowers too. You could easily tell he was attempting to make it as good as possible, so far he was succeeding.

You had finished dinner now and he had your hand in his, leading you to the bathroom. It was also dimly lit with candles, god you loved candles, and there were rose petals everywhere.

Funny enough it was causing you to fall even more in love with him. This was the side of Dallas not many people got to seem they only saw the tough and cruel side of him.

He lets go of your hand as he starts filling the tub up with, what you assume is warm, water. The rose petals that are in the tub begin to float as it fills up. The rose petals floating are just like you right now, you feel light and carefree; you are filled with love, content and happiness.

Dally sits on the bathtub ledge and you sit beside him, he cups your face with a hand. His blue eyes staring deeply into yours with a look of complete admiration.

Moving slowly he closes his eyes, as do you, kissing you slow and loving. At that moment you knew you would marry Dallas Winston. Y/n Winston, it had a ring to it. He pulls away, gazing into your eyes for a moment before standing up.

He starts taking off his clothes, you follow suit. There were two clean towels folded neatly and placed on the bathroom counter. You both had taken off your shirts before Dallas stopped you from taking anymore off, he started taking off your clothes for you.

Dally kissed random places on your body as he took off your skirt and panties. When the panties came off he kissed your clit, your legs were spread apart making it easy for him.

He stands up so he can help take off your bra, his arms go around you as he takes it off so it seems like he's hugging you. After he places your clothes on the ground you help him take off his jeans and underwear, rubbing his crotch gently as you do.

By the time you've finished the tub is filled up. Dally turns off the water and kisses you again, another kiss full of love.

Dallas helps you get into the tub without falling, as you step in he holds your lower arms and you hang on to his own. You sit down in the water that was as warm as a blanket. He does the same, facing you.

"I love you so damn much, Y/n. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I love you too, Dallas. I'm so glad I have you."

This time it's you who initiates the kiss, touching his cock as you kiss. The water probably added to the pleasure. You soon find out that the water does since he starts playing with your clit. You both break apart, resting your foreheads together, moaning quietly.

"I'm gonna change positions really quick." Dally tells you.

He moves you so you are on your back, leaning your head on the edge of the tub, and he goes in between your thighs. You know what's coming; just the thought of it gets you excited. You stare affectionately into his eyes. It doesn't take long at all for him to start brushing his tongue against your clitoris, you grab onto his hair pulling him closer and making him go faster.

He sucks on it and flicks it with his tongue, touching himself as he does so. Dally knew all your pleasurable spots and he knew how to give you the most pleasure that he possibly could. You feel your high coming closer and notify him about it. You wanted to orgasm with him inside of you.

Dally lines himself up, makes eye contact with you and pushes his cock into you. You let out a loud moan at the new feeling inside of you. It was weird having sex in water but you liked it. The water tickled and caressed you. He thrusts slowly but deep, you moan at each thrust and he groans and moans. You loved hearing him moan, guys moaning instead of groaning really turned you on.

Dally starts making-out with you and ups his pace a little. You were sensitive because you were about to orgasm earlier when he was eating you out so you know you will orgasm soon. You can tell he will as well, his pace quickening was a sign.

"Dallas!" You moan loudly as you orgasm, clenching down on him.

"Oh, fuck, Y/n!" He moans as he cums inside of you.

He doesn't go slow as he cums, his pace became fast like it usually was. Fast and deep. He pulls out of you after you both finish. You clean up, drain the tub and dry off, kissing often.

"Thank you for trying that out, I really liked it." You say to him.

"I hate to admit it but so did I." Dallas says and then kisses you.