Reveiled

Rhydian POV

The sickened man in front of me only smiled evily as he looked to a shocked looking girl that was my new foster sister. Alice took a step to the side, almost hiding behind me as she let out a shaky question.

"Rhydian? W..why are his eye y.. yellow?" She stuttered. I could tell the fear upset her, she didn't seem to enjoy that she was worried.

Suddenly I looked down to the ground deep in thought. Alice didn't know what Alric had yellow eyes... She didn't know what he was... Which inturn meant the American had no idea who she was. It was shocking but also not entirely, because I guess I was in her shoes not to long ago. Shouldnt the girl have shifted already? I guess I don't know how old...

"Rhydian!-"

The shrill scream cut my thought process off and I looked to where I heard Alice yell. Alaric had taken the girls arm and pulled her from behind me, and was now dragging her into the woods. I growled and quickly started off in the direction he went.
~~~

Alice POV

The man had such a tight grip on my arm that his knuckles were white, and I was beginning to lose feeling in my fingertips. I felt the tingles throughout my whole body as fear ran through my veins. I continued to tell for him to let me go, but my pleas fell upon deaf ears as he just ran farther into the woods. Finally we came to a clearing where he stopped and pointed to a rock near by. He obviously wanted me to sit down and I began to weigh my options. I could try to run, which might have worked... But he seemed almost as fast as me and I didn't feel like risking it. I could also try to fight him, considering I'm pretty tough... But the scary man could have some type of weapon and I don't feel like getting stabbed or shot... Soo that is out.

Not feeling like risking my life, I decided to passively glare at the man and sit on the rock with my arms crossed and a glare on my face. None of this would have actually helped my situation, but it made me feel better so ... Shut up.

"So, not that I don't enjoy the scenic tour of the tall trees and lovely rocks, but I really should get to school now!" I said with a small chuckle.

"Sit. Stay." The man growled at me, grabbing my shoulder and shoving me down.

"Why do you keep touching me? I don't know where your hands have been!" I yelled getting into a staring, or glaring contest with the yellow eyed asshole who keeps pissing me off!

I felt tingles running through my veins again, but this time they made me want to attack. I let out a small growl and stood up, stepping closer the the man. My vision seemed to get sharper, and I started to hear the man's quickened heart beat. It wasn't until I heard the familiar voice scream my name a few times that I was able to turn to look at Rhydian.

He seemed to be breathing heavily as he ran into the clearing. He glared at the man with the black veins before running quickly towards us before leaping, shifting into a wolf mid jump!

I reacted super chill about it! Like totally cool, I even took some pictures with cute little duck lips and a peace sign! ... Yep ... Definitely what happened.

Rhydian POV

I was so blinded by my anger that I transformed to tackle Alric. He of course dodged me and ran away into the woods, not actually expecting me to fight him. I growled in the direction he went, basically telling him to stay gone, before turning to where Alice was standing. Unfortunately she wasn't standing anymore. She was sitting... In the fetal position... Freaking the fuck out. I guess she definitely does not know what we are and I should have told her before just changing.

I quickly shifted back and ran over to her. "Alice! Are you okay? I can explain!" I said kneeling down to her level.

"I.. I'm calm! Y..your not calm! Y..your a wolf! C..cool!" She said laughing before passing out. Well... I wasn't expecting that.