Broken Promise.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AWHILE. I AM ON MY TABLET SO SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES AND I WILL MAKE THIS ONE LONGER SO THAT IT WILL MAKE UP FOR MY LATENESS

~Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice POV

I wake to the sound of arguing. I know one of the voices,  when I hear it I hit have to smile. That was until I hear the word that makes me cringe... Needle!!!

"NO. NO. NO." I said not realizing that I wasn't ready to explain my reasons for hating needles and that this could go very badly.

"Alice you’re up! See no need for the test now." Rhydian said and I nodded in response.

"She could have something wrong I need..." she started but was cut off

“Something wrong! I ran into a tree and passed out. What good will a blood test be." I said now really frustrated

"Fine but in case of a concussion we will inject so antibiotics into you to keep you from going into a coma" she replied... Inject?

"Inject?" I asked

“Yes we will give you a shot" she said then I grew pail and glared at Rhydian.

The nurses left along with our foster mom. Rhydian sat on my bed just in arms reach. I slapped him as hard as I could and he looked at me with a 'wtf' face.

"What was that for?" Rhydian said

"You promised no needles." I replied and crossed my arms.

"What was I supposed to do?" he said then looked like he failed.

"It’s fine. At least it’s not a blood test. I need to toughen up and get over this fear, yeah?" I said in my fake British accent. He did his smirk witch was soAdorable!

The nurse walked in with the supplies and Rhydian kneeled down at my side and held my hand.

"When you get nervous squeeze my hand and I will help you, yeah?" he said. I nodded and squeezed his hand right away because I could feel my heart rate picking up.

'Alice calm down' I heard a voice say in my head. I thought 'who is this'. 'It’s Rhydian I can mind link with you to calm you down, and if you don’t you are going to wolf out.'

**************************************

 Rhydian POV

I didn’t tell her that I could only link with special people. This ment that she was meant to be here with me

'Rhydian I’m frightened' she said through the mind link

'It’s gonna be fine... think of things that make you happy' I replied. She the loosened her grip and she smiled. The needle went in and she didn’t even flinch instead she laughed. I noticed her eyes were closed.

"Ok now we only have 3 more." the doctor said and she smiled faded and she squeezed again but almost enough to break my hand.

"Ouch! Do we really need to do three more?" I said with pain in my tone. Alice released my hand and mouthed 'sorry'.

"Well the others aren’t mandatory but..." she was cut of bye Alice

"Can we not do any more please." she said with a pleading tone

"Ok then you can just go home." she replied

"Thank you!" Alice said as she got up and ran out the door.