Cockyoin in egypt

Almost 2 months had passed. Jotaro realized he caught the feels. before they walked into DIO's mansion Jotaro pulled kakyoin to the side, they made out for 3 days.
When the returned to the group they planned after they got out of the mansion alive they would get married. DIO realized his lover kakyoin was with them. "oh kakyoin, sweet your back." DIO has looked at kakyoin lovingly. Kakyoin wanted to cry he was stuck in a love triangle and didn't know which one he wanted more. He realized his time on earth was almost finished.
Kakyoin had signaled him to come down. He whispered something in DIO's ear. DIO and kakyoin made out for a while but then DIO she'd a tear he stabbed a hole through Kakyoins chest so it fast and easy.
Jotaro ran up to kakyoin and held him in his arms and cried. He was angry at DIO. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?1!1!1!1!?1!!1?1!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!1??????"
DIO looked at him then he looked away quickly. DIO broke out in tears and yelled at jotaro back "I LOVED HIM FAR LONGER THEN YOU LOVED HIM HE WAS MY MAN AND YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME!!1!1!1!1!2!22!2!!!!!!!12!2!!2!1!1!1!1!" Jotaro was mad and sad at the same time they used their gay stands. DIO couldn't help how bad he felt so he killed himself and so did Jotaro from heaven kakyoin was like "wtf I wanted you to go on living for me." Kakyoin was mad at the autistic men. He said as they entered heaven " what the hell I wanted you to keep on living for me." The 2 retired men looked at each other "Jotaro what did we just do." Jotaro with wide eyes replied "I have decided I am very retarded."
THE END