Chapter 37

Hello beautiful people... 🤗💜
Exam over... Yayyyy...!!! 💃
So... I'm finally here... with the long awaited update 😅
Sorry for making you wait for so long...

And... Thank you so much for +22k reads 🥺😭💜 it's all because of your support guys... thank you so much...

I hope you all are having your good days...

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter 😊💜
(Sorry if there's any spelling and grammatical mistake... this chapter still needs editing... I'm really tired and sleepy now... so yeah... 😅 i'll do the edits tomorrow properly)

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Taehyung-ah...!! Dear... You can go with Seojun. I called him to come and pick you up. He's waiting for you outside... and I'm really sorry for making you do this but---"

"It's ok Eomma. Don't worry. You can go and see your sister. She needs you right now. And... I would love to do this. So don't worry."

"Thank you so much dear. I'll off now. Bye. Love you."

"Nae... Please take care."

Taehyung smiled as he watched Mrs. Jeon leaving the house and later, he got himself on the car.

It was already been 2 months since everything settled well with everyone. Taehyung is getting more comfortable around Jeon family since Mrs. Jeon always called for him to stay with her. They just loved each other's company. Mrs. Jeon was no more lonely and bored in her home like she used to when her husband and son were off for work since she now had Taehyung to spend time with her and Taehyung got the most special motherly love from her.

Taehyung was still in his shop when Mrs. Jeon called him to come and asked him to go to Jungkook's office to give him the lunch box that she made since he left early without having anything in morning due to some problems in the company and Jungkook don't usually eat outside food. Actually she was about to go and give it to him by herself but she had to go and meet her sister who got admitted to hostpital so she called Taehyung to do it.

"Taehyung-ssi... we're here."

"Oh.. Thank you so much Seojun uncle."
Taehyung got down from the car and smiled at the driver who smiled back for calling him uncle.
Eventhough Seojun was just a driver of Jungkook, Taehyung always give him the best respect one should give to someone older. He even brought gifts for Seojun's grandson's birthday and even gave him medicines when he said he was not feeling well to which the old man could just love and adore him more and more like his own son for showing him all the love and care.

Taehyung's eyes roamed as he slowly entered through the entrance of the huge building. It was his first time going to the company so he didn't know where to find Jungkook's office.

"Excuse me... may I know where is Jungkook's office?"
Taehyung asked to the receptionist who looked up from the computer with wide eyes when she heard someone casually calling their boss with his name and asking for his office.

"May I know who are you Sir? Do you have any appointment beforehand with him?"

Taehyung was a bit reluctant to say who he was.
"Ah... I don't really have any appointment with him... but umm... I'm---"

"Oh... Taehyung..??"

Taehyung turned his face when he heard a familiar voice calling his name and saw Hoseok standing behind him.
Taehyung smiled at him as he suddenly felt relieved to see someone he knows.
He was getting more closer with Jungkook's friends and brothers in this 2 months as they always hang out together in the weekends and spent more time together and Taehyung found them all really sweet and friendly. Same goes to the others that they enjoyed their time with Taehyung after they got to know more about him and they always admired how understanding and sweet person Taehyung is.