Tae The Spellcaster.

This is for my absolute favourite girl ever taespuddin

"Eh, there's my girl" Tae grinned slinging an arm around her shoulder as he slinked up beside Yn in town, causing her to look up at him, a grin on her face as he leant across from her and fist bumped her best friend Jimin with a happy smile

"Where are you two off to?" He asked and Jimin piped up they were just heading towards the abandoned building at the end of town as the rest of the boys had set up a courage run there. Tae looked at the sun setting on one of the hottest days of the year so far, indicating it was getting late and soon darkness would appear and tilted his head in confusion. In a world where monsters and ghouls were real, was heading somewhere like that really such a good idea? He had his doubts.

"I dunno if that's really wise.." he trailed off as he saw Yn roll her eyes and shrug his arm off.
"Come with us or stay here you big baby." She grinned as she walked backwards sticking her tongue out before running off laughing with Jimin in tow just behind.
"Guess i'm going then." He muttered with a shrug as he followed after them unhurried, someone had to go and look after them, Yn wasn't as brave as she thought after all, she'd need him.

Eventually Tae caught them up as he neared the dilapidated old school building. 

"Well

"Well. This is the biggest mistake if ever i've seen one." Tae said loudly looking up at the building. If there was ever a stupid place to do a courage run it was here. There was definitely something else living here, Tae could just feel it in his bones.
"Shu'up dude. You're just scared." Jungkook jibed as he bounced on his toes jabbing at the air like a boxer warming up for a match and they all started acting silly as if they were about to head into the olympics, stretching and jogging on the spot.

"You're all idiots." Tae said lifting his right arm up to adjust his sleeve.
"Yeah. Anyway in pairs. Let's go in five minute intervals." Jimin grinned grabbing Yoongi's hand as he checked his watch while they all sorted into pairs, Yn holding onto Tae's arm with a big excited smile.
"If you don't wanna we don't have to go in." Yn said quietly and Tae smiled down at her.
"Baby, if you want to do it, we'll do it. I'll make sure you're not scared." He chuckled and they were the first pair to jog into the house, following the spray painted arrows Jin had set earlier in the daylight. Back when it wasn't as scary and dark.

Tae wasn't remotely scared, he wasn't born into the world the same as the others, and his hearing, reactions, sight and smell were heightened beyond what any human could conceivably achieve. 

Along with their feet smacking against the creaky, dusty floorboards, and their heavy breathing from jogging he could also hear Yn's heartbeat thudding what seems a million times a second, rats scurrying around, the building it's self groaning under it's own crumbling foundations, unknown footsteps around them, whispers in tongues he didn't understand, and of course the boys who'd tricked her in the first place.

As soon as they'd run in they'd run in different doors, set up to scare her. He could feel Yn's hand tighten around his and decided it was time to start looking after her as she slowed down through nervousness, worried about what lay ahead in the dark corridors as her bravery abandoned her and her mind kicked in throwing up scary thoughts. He could hear whispers and footsteps jogging away and noticed a thin, tight rope just above the floor that connected to a bucket resting on a beam a little further away.

He held her hand as she walked a pace of so ahead, walking right into the boys trap as her foot went under the rope and tugged with the forward motion of her foot, Tae looked up a fraction before Yn and saw the bucket tipping and gently clicked his fingers as Yn caught sight of the bucket letting out a scream and covering her head. She looked up gingerly, a little confused when water didn't cascade onto her and held out her hands as petals gently settled into them. 

"Wha?.."
"Who knows?" Tae shrugged and he sighed with relief as Yn giggled a little sniffing the petals before carrying on with him through the school. Tae could hear them all giggling and jogging around to their traps as he proceeded with Yn. As they came across a dead end with a door. Going through it was the only option, even Tae felt a little anxious as he couldn't see and prepare for what was in here. 

He watched Yn's hand shake nervously as she gripped the discoloured, once shiny round door knob and twisted it pushing the door open slowly.
"It's okay baby. I'm here." He reassured her as he followed her in and was taken off guard as something flew at their faces, he quickly yanked her back a little, again snapping his fingers. Yn shrieked and was instantly silenced as what seemed like a candyfloss pink cloud gently smooshed into her, emitting a pretty floral scent as it disintegrated into nothingness, only a tiny swirl clinging to her fingers before vanishing like the rest.
"Wow..this is...quite something they've set up." She laughed nervously and Tae smiled down at her. If it wasn't for him by now she'd be soaking wet and shivering with fear at the jump scare.

He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close kissing the top of her head as they walked across the room and out the door again into another dark corridor.
"What else could they have hidden around here?" Yn asked quietly, taking the lead trying to be brave as Tae's ears picked up on someone in a room near them, ready to jump out at Yn no doubt. He shut his eyes for a brief second and figured out which room it was. Just as they neared it he heard the doorknob mechanisms click and snapped his fingers quietly behind his back and Yn caught a fright jumping back into his chest and he caught her wrapping his arm around her waist as Namjoon came bursting out in a princess peach dress and wig.

Yn laughed and Namjoon frowned before looking down.
"Oh for the love of. THIS IS NOT WHAT I PUT ON TAE!" He shouted exasperated as he stormed back down the hall and the duo followed him out to see the others.
"Funny how you all came in after yet beat us out." Yn said jutting her hip out resting her hand on it with a raised eyebrow, clearly unimpressed as the boys fell about laughing and she looked at Tae, his arm still around her shoulder.
"You made that less scary didn't you?" She questioned with a look of happy disbelief on her face and he grinned as he bent down a little to place a kiss on her pouty lips.
"Baby, everyone needs a little magic in their life." He grinned as he booped her nose.