Chapter Thirteen: Bail

3 a.m.

He walked in and I stepped away from Mr.Sisco and went over to Rio who was standing by the door I hugged him. 

Rio:See I told you I'd be back 

It broke and I smiled.

Me:Well I have a baby girl to get home to dont be up to late

Rio:No promises

I kissed him and left.

The Next Day

I woke up and put on the outfit below

I did my make up and brushed/straightened my hair

I did my make up and brushed/straightened my hair. I pulled on my winter coat and picked up Ella.

Me:Mommy's gotta go to work but I'll see you later baby girl I love you

I kissed her a bunch of times and gave her to Tina. I left to work I got off around 5 and went straight to the warehouse. I mostly supervised the girls and instructed them while Rio took care of the guys working. Around 10 p.m. he came over to me.

Rio:I gotta go handle something watch over this

Me:Yeah of course

Rio:*smiles* I'll see you when I get back

He pecked my lips and left, I made sure everyone was doing what they had to do and about an hour later. Mario came up to me.

Mario:Kehlani we need to talk

I put on my jacket and we walked outside.

Mario:Rio got arrested

Me:What?! How

Mario:I dont know

Me:Okay stay her keep watch

Mario:Okay 

I got in my car and left, I got home and Tina was asleep on the couch. I went to my bedroom and I pulled up the floor boards and grabbed my stash of cash I put it in a bag and I left to the jail I posted his bail and I walked out as I was told to wait outside. I put the bag in my back seat with the remaining money. I closed the door and I waited leaning against my car. I waited and 25 minutes passed I looked at my watch and looked up seeing Rio walk out. A big relief rushed over me and I ran over to him and he smiled as we hugged he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He set me down and chuckled.

Rio:Damn ma I should get locked up more, if that's the reaction I get

I lightly hit his chest.

Me:asshole

We walked over to the car and got in.

Rio:Hey where did you even get the money to bail me out?

I pulled out of the parking lot.

Me:I had a stash from when we were in business.

Rio:Baby you used your stash to bail me out, what about you and Ella?