~baby blue - 3~

The screen lit up with an unknown number, Lucas began to panic, he felt his cheeks and neck heat up as his palms went clammy and his heart beat quickened. But he quickly grabbed the phone and accepted the call, muttering a barely audible...

Lucas POV:

"h-hello" my voice was croaky from lack of speech.

"Hey." He returned, rather nervously I thought.

"Um, it's Luca by the way.." I was beginning to feel rather awkward.

"I know little one"

"Not quite.." I whispered, "Not quite little" I spoke a little louder than a mutter ending with a giggle.

"Oh baby I've been needing to hear that laugh.."

Not knowing what to say in reply, I fidgeted with the fluffy hem of my jumper, my cheeks quickly blushing deeply.
After a few seconds I heard him shuffle on the other end of the phone.

"Ah I'm sorry, I just got used to calling you baby so easily...
..Luna? You still there?"

I nodded quickly, then remembering he can't see me I say, "mm yea.. you.. you can call me baby if you wan" I could feel my face heating up quickly, this would be even more embarrassing if I was fully big though..

"As long as it's okay.. baby, I'd like that very much. Where's thistles, didn't he want to talk to me luna?"

Oh yes! I almos forgot, thistles!
I giggle playfully once more, "silly dom, thistles can't talk he too shy. He only talk to me okai"

I heard a short chuckle, "of course little luna, how silly of me. Well is there anything thistles  would like to ask me?"

"Wait a momen please" I hold the teddy up to my ear, nodding an "mm yes" and "I see" every now and then.
"He says, wha colour is your hair dom, you already know he's purlply so is only fair."

"Ooh good question thistles, I suppose it's a dark brown, yeah nearly black really, can I ask a question too? What colour is Luna's hair, hm?"

"Bloo!!" I say happily, you can practically hear my smile through my speech.

"Aw beautiful blue hair, of course it matches little luna perfectly."

I can't help but laugh quietly "Oh an wha els- I mean thistles would like to know how els you look"

"Oh would he now? Well sir thistles I have brown-ish eyes, sometimes they're lighter. I'm 6'2, you know how big that is luna? Oh and I'm half spanish so my skin's quite tanned I suppose. Anyway what does the baby look like?"

I was 100% positive now, I looked exactly like a tomato. "Y-you sound super hansome da-dom.. I not so much."

"No no no, little Luna is not allowed to talk about himself in such a way, you understand? I'll be the judge of that okay?"

I let a moment of silence sit, "..well okay. I like my hair.. is super fluffy and bloo! But I'm too pale.. I have lots and lots of freckles though and my eyes are brown too, but one has a lickle bit of bloo in it. And that's it- no wait! 5 foots 4 thats how big I am I think, I'm not so big like dom"

"Nonsense! You sound absolutely perfect baby! Really really adorable.. I just want to stroke that fluffy hair till you fall asleep..
Sorry baby I lost track of thought" I hear him clear his throat too.

"Mm" my eyes were closed as I imagined what him playing with my hair would feel like, 'I bet his hands are always warm too.. yea' I thought to myself.

"They are actually, my dad used to say it was a spanish thing" he chuckled "to always have warm hands"

...

Shi- I said it aloud ohh noooo.

Now I was really red. "Waa that's so incredibly embarrassing oh god- I'm sorry dom I didn't mean it in a weird way I swea-"

"No no baby please shh it was nice, really. I'll take it as a compliment yeah, no harm done!"

Jeez he's too nice.. he really would be a good da- stop stop stop. You have thistles, and bonbon too so stop being greedy, that's not what good boys do. "Well.. I'm sorry anyways dom, but it sounded really nice when you said you'd play with my hair.. and I couldn't help but imagine it i s'pose.."

"Well baby I mean it. I'd play with your hair all day if you wanted, you sound so adorable I think I'd pretty much do anything you asked me to" he chuckled again, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end, his laugh was so deep.

"I-I'd like that very much daddy" I didn't think about the words I had said, they felt so natural when I was talking to him. In fact I only realised exactly what I'd said after the 10 second silence. It took a while for my little brain to properly clock on to things.
"D-Dom! That's what I meant! Yeah! dom.."

I heard him clear his throat but before he could say anything I quickly cut him off.
"Dom I just remembered thistles needs a bath so I-I'm gonna go now.. I'm sorry dom.."

After two attempts I finally pressed the end call button, slowly lowering my phone onto the bed and letting my body fall backwards onto the mattress. Sighing audibly, I quickly covered my face with my hands, muffling a loud groan of annoying at my own stupidity. I thought I might as well actually have that bath, it sounded very much needed at this point.

_____ ☆ _____

I let the water drip off each individual finger, the bath was the perfect temperature now. Pulling at the hem of my jumper, I swiftly removed the garment instantly feeling much colder.

Once entirely bare, I dipped a toe first into the bubbly abis, before contentedly slipping into the warm depths. Only a nose and eyes poking out over the white fluffy bubbles, it felt imediately calming and relaxing. I focused solely on the water sloshing at my side when I moved.

It was so tiring being pulled from little space so suddenly like that, I'd embarrassed myself so much that I aged up imediately not knowing how to deal with the situation. God I was mortified..

Shaking my head quickly I tried to physically erase the memory from my mind, maybe dom didn't hear me? Idiot. Of course he did, you've ruined everything. 8 months you've been working on that journal, in all of 8 months only 1 person has ever commented and you ruined any chances of even getting to know them in 2 days. It's immpressive really. Stupidly, annoyingly immpressive.

I sighed again and slipped completely under the water trying desperately to submerge the thought from my mind..

_____ ☆ _____

*Cue Dom sat with his head in his hands just repeatedly saying oh shit to himself cause he thought Lucas calling him daddy was fucking hot, and now doesn't know what to do*

Fuck knows what's happening with this story, or how the hell I'm writing it but I mean, hey another chapter.. as if anyone reads this shit lmao. I dont know what I'm doing but oh well this was fun so.. yeah

Also I'm god awful at writing dialogue I am so sorry the whole phone call sounds so fucking awkward-

See you next time nerds, peas ✌🏼