Skip (chapter 40)

4 years later~

Matthews POV

"You shouldn't have that at school skyler" I say looking over at him."I don't care" he mutters,shoving it back in he's pocket as we walk into the front gates."hey you!".

Me and skyler quickly spun around only to straight away see some Radom people running towards us."RUN" skyler screams,grabbing my hand.he pull us away from the school gates and runs towards the crowded bus stop."who were they?!"I ask,"not now,ill pay for us just get in" he says,as we sneak in threw the crowd into the bus.he sighs and sits back,pulling he's phone back out.

"What the fuck,what was that?!" I whisper loudly."those were guards of the end,dads home where he's king and I'm next but I don't want to be" "can't you just you know,say no?" I say,"nope" he mumbles."school starts at 9,what's the time now?" "8;30" he says.

"This is bad...we don't even know where were going" I mumble,"oh hush I can find the way back" he groans."just lay back well be on this bus for a while" he says,putting he's earphones on.

I lie back,looking up at the ragged grey roof.this will be long...

Kyle's POV

"Booooooooooored" I groan loudly,dropping the book beside me."why can't I go to school today? We got science and fun maths experiment" I say,sitting up."you can't go today,your to sick" dad (Ian) says softly."I was sick last night I'm not today!" I whimper,kicking the blankets off."then why are you taking the blankets off? I thought you were cold only a few minutes ago" he says.

"Your not going" he mutters,sitting back."yes iam I don't care if I'm late" I say,getting up."nope" seto giggles,picking me up as I leave the room."I wanna go to school!" I whine."your to sick,even if your not at the moment you'll get sick thru the day" he says,throwing me back on the bed.

"Go to sleep,well take you up to the school later to say why you weren't there" seto says,shutting the door.great...

I'm stuck in a boring room...dad has my phone,iv read all my books,don't have paper...

.............

---------

Sorry fucking short chapter,foots in so much pain cuz yesterday I went to piss and I stood up on the foot and ended up hurting it even more and my ankle feels numb..._.

Anyway sorry but you might have to put up with short chapters for a little...

5 more till a Q n A

:D

Also...since I don't go in wattpad much anymore when I log in I have 587549499/472087;2398;$ million updates (votes,subs ect) so I don't see certain things...random but anyway

Cabasdbscoudbfvuohwdfbvb

Biaaaaaa

Also if you really really REALY want my kik...Pm me (private message or massage) me