Chapter 5: small talk

×Cassidy's pov×

I sat there eyeing Harry as he focused on driving. He gripped the steering wheel with one hand while the other would occasionally run through his hair and then rest on the window controls. Millions of questions were running through my head. How did he find me? Was he watching me? Why was he still obsessed with taking us? Why did he save me after stabbing me? Why was he suddenly acting like hes always been attracted to me? But, another thing was on my mind tol.. escaping. I glance at his legs that were slightly parted then back at his face and our eyes met momentarily. I looked away and decided to try to make conversation. I looked at him through the corner of my eyes and saw he went back to looking at the road.

"H-Harry...how did you find me?"

I struggled to find the words and began fiddling with my fingers. Silence passed so I asked another question.

"Where you following me?" I raised my brows and faced him directly this time and he refused to look at me. I couldn't help but, admire his jawline and almost smacked myself for complementing him. But, there was no denying Harry always was handsome and aging has done him justice. With that a light bulb switched on in my head. I thought of him groping me and everything he said and decided to use it to my advantage.

"I missed you."

I almost bite my tongue as I whisper the words. That seemed to catch his attention as his eyes darted to me.

"You missed me? Oh really?"
He sucked in a deep breath and shook his head tsking.

"You didn't seem like you missed me when you ran and tased me."

"I'm sorry, I was scared."

"Why were you scared if you missed me?"

"I-I cause you used to hurt me!"

"Used too?"

I didnt have a response after that and looked at my lap. Fuck. Time passed and I looked out the window trying to see through the dark. It's been probably like 2 hours since we left, where could we be going? Nerves struck me and I faced Harry again. He eyes me amused and raised a eyebrow. Almost if saying what now? I licked my lips and noticed he glanced at them before back at my eyes.

That gave me courage to act and I climbed to my knees in my seat. Harry sat up straight and lifted his arm, I'm sure ready to hit me or grab me if I tried to escape but, I quickly leaned to him and kissed his cheek. He lowered his arm and looked at me confused but, his cheeks turned pink lightly. I hesitantly leaned more before forcing my lips to his. He instantly kissed back and used his free hand to grip my hair as he forced his tongue into my mouth. I shut my eyes hard and tried to not think of the first time we kissed, or when he kissed me; right before he attacked me. I pulled away and started kissing his neck and I felt his breath stop as I moved down. Both of his hands gripped the steering wheel now and I sunk down to his lap. I used my tied hand to start massaging his manhood through his shorts and he let out a breath I didnt know he was holding. As I did this I was eyeing the gun on the floorboards between his legs. It was in arms reach but, my hands were still tied. I know he wouldnt untie me and he was glancing back and forth at me and the road. I did what I had too and used my mouth to start kissing his manhood through his shorts. He let out groan and cocked his head back. At that moment I reached down and grabbed the pistol with my hands. I jolted up and back into my seat and aimed it at Harry.

He kept driving and stared me his face full of pure anger. I kept the gun aimed at him my arms shaking.

"Untie me!"

I yelled and motioned to my legs. He sat there studying me and switching lanes.

"Do it!"

This time I added more seriousness to my voice. I was trying my best to hide how nervous I was. He gripped the steering wheel with his right hand as his left digged in his pocket. He pulled out a small pocket knife and switched hands before roughly cutting my legs loose with one cut. He put it back in his pocket, popped his neck, and kept driving.