oh nostalgia

My eyes shivered in there sockets and my eyeylids retreated for protection

Against this snowstorm .

My clumsy body lead me slipping and sliding on the thin slices of ice that lay beneath the metre thick snow.

It didn't phase me though and I just continued with my lonley journey to the first delete wasteland I saw .

That's where I would usually sit up until around 12 o'clock and then I would go back home and beg for food as my hunger grew evermore painful.

You could see my ribs I was that thin .

But I have to accept it ...

My mother ALWAYS  has beat me when I asked for a tiny bit of food  because I hadn't eaten for days.

She would call me greedy and say I was the result of a man who was (according to my mom ) to arrogant and egar to my mothers services .

But mother only said those things when she was " the beast " .

You see... When I was a child my mom would put me in my crib

feed me

Love me

Hug me

Kiss me
BUT...

I remember once when I was eight or so that she got drunk on night and I made the mistake of going down and asking her if I could!d have a cookie.

She stared at me with a look of disgust

"What?"
"Can I have a cookie?"
"Why are you asking me if you can have a cookie you ungrateful little fuck the only kind of cookie you'll be getting if you don't scram will be a SLAP!"

I cried and screamed with terror as my mother grabbed the nearest frying pan and beat my torso until it was purple she then swung the frying pan with such force it sent me flying to the floor until she gave one last huge blow to the head which left me drowning and gurgling in my own blood while she spat on me and threw the frying pan at my leg cutting the skin and leaving me sobbing into my own bloodstreams on the kitchen floor

She ran upstair giggling and whispering to herself while I grabbed hold of the nearest item that was around me to try And help me stand up so I could get back to bed without her noticing

then I blacked out ....

That was one of the worst beating I had ever received i still had the scar on my leg from the frying pan .

I shouldn't have asked for a cookie I said to myself  but I did and I really should respect moms wishes .

She's always drunk nowadays she will sit on the sofa staring at static drinking vodka and beer for days on end.

But I have to respect her wishes she's my mom and I was the mistake she didn't want she shouldn't have to deal with my shit she has enough shit of her own .

My eyes met a  playground in front of what seemed to be a school  in one of the corners was a huddle of bare branched tree with a bench free of snow in the centre . I walked over and quietly sat on the bench and pulled my phone out of my pocket .

I opened twitter and began mindlessly scrolling through until I came across a familiar name "normanOfNORMANDY" was the twitter name I knew that this was my cousin .

He had tweeted about his little sister being taken from her home and how if anyone had seen anything suspicious or seen anything like that to contact him  IMMEDIATELY !

I was slightly worried at the topic but continued scrolling none the less .

No less than 20 minutes passed by of me mindlessly sifting trough tweets

Until I saw out of the corner of my eye a tiny figure appear with what seemed to be a growing figure holding its hand .

The little girl seemed a tiny bit unhappy with this and I saw the discomfort in her face as she whipped her ginger pigtails and stared at the man with an icy cold stare .he pulled her closer and ignored her moans .

It wasn't until they were right next to the gate of the playground I saw who it was

LUCY !

I cried out and ran to the gate running after her and the older man

Luckily I was faster than that and kept my pace with them

She was screaming by this time and she was face first in the concrete as he ran dragging her beside him

I chased him to a busy intersection with cars and a huge load of traffic

He grabbed Lucy and threw her into the road ...

I was right beside him and spacked him out of the way before slamming my way into Lucy smacking her to the other side of the road ....

But now I was the one standing in front of the car ...

So guys this chapter is really long for me anyway home you enjoy !! Peterickphanx