2 years

Tristan P.O.V
Yea she better bring her ass over here. I ain't got time to play no games. I'm hungry and I need some of her cat to eat. That girl always taste like pineapples. My dick getting hard just thinking about it.
Kam is my bae. Although I hate to admit it I love that damn girl. She ain't like the rest of them hoes I'm used to fuckin' with. She don't want my money or my dope. All she want is my time. She was a major upgrade from Yazmin.
Yazmin is a hoe and what Kam said is true..my son may not be my son. Yaz fucked my whole squad and some more. That's why I dropped her. We was dating for a minute. To be honest I only cuffed her cause her head game has dope as fuck. Then she got pregnant. I couldn't deal I asked her was she sure it was mine and she even told m she didn't know. But I couldn't be no bitch nigga so I still helped her out and shit. Her momma kicked her out so I bought her an apartment. Then I came off thousands for her furniture and a whole bunch of baby stuff. I even took her clothes shopping and that's how I met Kam.
Kamden worked and Forever XXI, and I was immediately attracted to her. While Yazmin was shopping I was trynna spit game to Kam, but she wasn't going. She told me how she wasn't no home-wrecker. I told her I wasn't with Yazmin and how I was just trying to be a good man and future daddy. Kamden just didn't care. I spent weeks trying to win her over. She finally gave in about a month of seeing my face everyday at her job. Ever since then we been rocking steady its been about 2 years.
Knock Knock Knock
"Who is it"
"Bae it's me, I left my key on my nightstand... Lemme in"
I open the door to see Kam and all of her sexiness. I pull her in close by her waist. I kiss her lips and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I closed the door with my foot and take her to the bedroom. I wish everyday was like this. I began sucking on her neck and playing with her nipples.
"Bae..."I mumble in her ear.
"(Trying to hold back moans) yea, T"
"I-I Love You"
****************************************************************************
Tristan in multimedia