The NEW Mia

Mya P.O.V

"What the fuck is that smell?" A foul ass stench filled the apartment. Mia and I got this apartment 3 months ago when we turned 18. We couldn't deal with our drunk ass stepdad for one more minute. I got off my bed and went to the restroom. "Mia I know you heard me." She looked at me and rolled her eyes. This bitch was in here burning her hair. She has curling her twist braids." Ok so, now you don't wanna talk to me? Wassup? You going out with Marco? Biiiitch answer me!" She put her funky ass curling iron down and looked at me.

"I'm going out, and that's all you need to know." She picked her curling iron up again and rolled her eyes.
ummm hold up...pause...rewind...
Who the fuck is she talking to?
Not me!
Not her twin!
This is the same chick who told me about her first time with Marco when I begged her not to.
This same chick who made me stay with her when she got that abortion 2 summers ago because she didn't know if she wanted to be with Marco anymore.
This is the same chick who had me go to jail for her.
This the same chick who crawls in my bed every time she has a bad dream.
Mane fuck this...
This is the same chick I shared a womb with.
This is the same chick who I've always gotten along with.
Mia is one and only person I knew I could call on when my back way against the wall.
Nah she was gonna give me an answer.

"Bitch why aren't you answering the question?"I yelled at her. She was really starting to piss me off. "Why are you so secretive now? What's wrong with you? You've never been so bitchy towards me! Does it have something to do with Kamden? I saw y'all talking in the hallway! What the fuck Mia say something to me!!"Mia let out a huge groan and stared at me. Something about her changed.
She wasn't my best friend anymore.
She wasn't my rock anymore.
She was different.

"Why are you always in my fucking business???Leave me the fuck alone! I told you I'm going out! We not conjoined twins we are just twins. I've outgrown you.....and to be honest you're holding me down. Between you and Yazmin I don't know who is worst.....Y'all are setbacks. Always clutching on to the past. Mya we are 18! I love you but I don't need to be around you 24/7! You don't always have to be up my ass all the fucking time. Date someone. Make a new friend. Yeah I'm cool with Kamden...and? What does that have to do with you?
I realized I was so far up Yazmin's ass it wasn't even funny. We were her puppets and I'm done! This is the new Mia and I'm living for me. I can't tell you what to do tho. That ain't my place."

She looked at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes mixed in with the relieve.
I on the other hand had tears running down my face.
My twin just told me she don't fuck with me anymore.
I'm speechless.
I'm confused
and I'm angry.
What the fuck is going on????