Chapter 4

Laslos Pov.

"You get started early." The man sneered.

My heart pounded in my chest. I'm terrified. What are they going to do to me.

He led me into a small room. A table sat in the middle of it. I gulped as he made me lay down on top of it. He strapped me in and I shed a small tear.

"Oh don't worry. Soon you'll be in so much pain, you'll be numb."

He grabbed a scalpel. I winced as I felt the cold metal break my skin. The blood dripped from my cheek to my ear.

"Stop it. Please!"

"You think this is bad," he smirked. "Too bad your daddy isn't here to save you,"

He grabbed a syringe and stabbed me in the neck. Before I knew it, I was out like a light.

-----dream-----

I was in a white room. It was dark and I could tell that people were around me. As I looked closer I recognized Bronx, and Declan. How is this possible? They're dead. Then I recognized my fathers face. No. This isn't happening. He isn't dead.

Familiar faces popped up. Patrick, then Andy, Then Joe.

"W-what?"

"Hey Las," Dad smiled.

"What's happening? I'm scared, dad."

"This is nothing. There's nothing to be scared of. Today, you will be assigned your guardian angel, or angels, seeing that you have two."

"What do you mean angel? You're not dead."

He looked down and my heart sank to my chest. "Yes, I am. And do are the rest of us." I saw Patrick try to give me a reassuring smile, but it faltered."

"No. No you can't be."

He nodded and I broke into sobs. "They're going to pay! Fir every life that they took."

"Calm down. Las, listen. There's a way you'll see me. Every Day."

"How?"

"Bronx, and I are your guardian angels. We watch over you every day. You can see us, talk to us, interact with us. It'll be like we never left."

"But what about the rest of you? I won't be able to see them."

"You'll see us soon enough." Andy cut in.

I wanted so badly to run and hug them all, but I was glued in place. I couldn't move.

Dad and Bronx both stepped up and touched my forehead.

There was a splitting pain, then blackness.

--a/n--

3 s's simple short and shitty. Anyway I love the ideas that you guys give me. I love you all and the whole guardian angel thing is how I'm bringing fib back into the story. YAYYYYYYYYY !!!!

I LOVE YOU MY carcrashovercastyoungbloods

-Emily