Painting

Ahhh I'm so sorry for not updating lately! School is crazy and I'm afraid I'm gonna fail Bio sooo I'm just gonna pour my feelings into here.

This is a one-shot of Sophie catching Keefe painting and whole lotta sokeefe fluff!

Disclaimer: All these characters belong to SHANNON MESSENGER! 

Sophie came into the Shores of Solace. She came in because she wanted to talk to Keefe obviously but didn't exactly know why. Ever since the entire matchmaking fiasco, and after she broke up with Fitz, she found herself going to the shores of solace more and more and Keefe coming over to Haven field more and more.                                                                                                                    Keefe's father opened the door and she went right inside not acknowledging him except for hello. She walked up to the porch where she saw Keefe. Painting. He had a white shirt (which she thought was a little impractical) on which was rolled up to his elbows and had paint on his face. He looked adorable. He was completely focused on the painting and didn't notice when she said hello to Ro and walked up to him. 

"Hey" she whispered. He jumped. "Fos-Sophie!", he stuttered "What bring you here?" Trying to regain his calm. She smiled and laughed. "Just came over to talk" she said. "Is something wrong??" he asked checking her emotions. He looked worried. He looked cute when he did. His eyebrow scrunched up a little and how mouth made a little pout. "No nothing is wrong" she said. "I just came to see you." His expression changed. "Just to see me?" he smirked. "Well now you can. Just as soon as I'm done." He turned back to the painting. "Wow" she mumbled. And she had every right too. The painting was beautiful. It was a forest of trees and a lake. It looked like fall with all the golden and orange leaves and a beautiful ice blue sky. "Thanks" he whispered. Was he blushing?? She smiled. He sighed. "This was supposed to be a present for you." He said. She looked at him. "For what?" she said confused. "For your birthday. It was coming up soon. Forkle told me." She realized he was right. It was almost October 18. She was turning 16. She looked at him. "Thanks" Now she was the one blushing. she looked at him again.

"Sophie I-" Keefe started but didn't get to finish before Sophie pressed her lips to his. 

*******************************************************************************************

Keefe couldn't believe it. the girl whom he had been in love with since the day he had met her was kissing him. WAS KISSING HIM. He kissed her right back with just the same force and she pulled back. "Sorry" She looked down. "I have just been wanting to do that for a while."  He smiled brought her over to the swinging bench. Gently tilted her chin. "Me too Sophie. Me too" and kissed her again. 

Now Ro was watching this all from the back and smirked. She called it. Since the day she met Keefe and Sophie she shipped them. Ever since Sophie stole the clip from him. They were clearly perfect. She walked a few feet away to give them privacy for their first kisses. 

There it is guys!! I actually like this one.  607 words! I kinda got the idea from one of Shannon's artwork which was gonna be featured in the book. (the one where Sophie and Keefe were sitting together on the swing) It was on her Instagram. 

I try to update whenever I have time and I have some ideas. 

As always, constructive criticism is always welcomed! 

Thank you so much for reading! love you all!

-R