LEGACY review/rant

Ok here it is guys! I finally finished it!! The Legacy rant! The rant nobody asked for or needed! Here it goes- 

SPOILERS FOR LEGACY!! (duh)   

-Ok so first of all, I like Legacy. a lot. I've read it like 2 times already. 

-It had more never seen action and focused less on that than the love triangle (which I thought was probably better for the plot of the series) I mean there were some Sofitz moments and in my opinion, a lot of Sokeefe moments (YAY) Which was nice but it focused more on the actual plot. And of course, Sophie was looking for who her parents were, which also was important and Keefe had a lot more to do with the book so I'm happy about that. 

- DEX. There was a lot more Dex in the book. YAAAY *throws confetti*, if you don't know, I love Dex and am a huge Dex stan. Our little strawberry needs more time in the spotlight! And I was really glad that Shannon added him into the books more. And Biana! Don't forget her either!  Anyways I was just kinda glad that the entire book didn't completely revolve around the love triangle, like Flashback. *shudders*   

 -Team Valiant? I think it's pretty cool. Its a group of Regents with Sophie, Dex, Biana, Wylie, and Stina! and you know? I like Stina now. I mean I never hated her but I can say I actually like her now. 

Now more thoughts on what happened! (this basically the rant part) 

-Sophie resetting her inflicting - Honestly I never suspected this. Like really. But oh well She can now inflict on her targets. Cool.

MAJOR SPOILERS-

-ORALIE IS SOPHIE'S MOM?? I TOTALLY CALLED IT. I KNEW IT. I mean it was pretty obvious, Oralie was the nicest Councillor to her besides Kenric (but we don't talk about that anymore or else I'll cry) from the very beginning. She blond and pretty and always helped her. Well now Sophie hates her, but I'm pretty sure in the next book they'll make up. And guys, you know hen Kenric left the cache to Sophie?? What if he left it for her because he knew Oralie gave her DNA and decided she considered Sophie as the daughter he and Oralie could never have?? MY HEART.  ok now I'm done. 

- SOFITZ BREAKS UP: I mean yeah I'm pretty sure this was expected since flashback when she found out she was unmatchable. Fitz 'can't have that' in his life. 😑😒 Seriously? What happened was that Fitz found out Sophie knew who one of her parents was but wouldn't tell him and pressured her, but Sophie was like NO I CANT TELL YOU and decided to protect Oralie. SO THERE FITZ. and now Sokeefe is a go!

-There were a lot of cute fluffy sokeefe moments in this book. When they ate the British cookies together, Keefe comforting about the match. It was all really cute! So I'm pretty sure now that our ship will sail. I REPEAT: THE SHIP MIGHT SAIL NOW. I'm so happy about that. 😊😊 

-The ending: Honestly it was a little confusing for me. The dwarf king sided with the Neverseen and got caught so ha ha on him, There's a new girl from the never-seen who switched to the good side, named Glimmer. (I don't know if I like her yet) Tam is back from the Neverseen. Yay! Keefe is unconscious because of the "Transformation" I'm pretty sure he's getting a brand new ability. and for the first time the Black Swan win, but Sophie's upset over Keefe. So yeah it was pretty confusing. 

More random thoughts- 

-Ro was amazing. She is still one of my favorite characters. Oh yeah and she dyed Iggy ice blue! She is basically all of us in the book. I mean she might as well be pushing Keefe to go Sophie.

-Forkle kind of annoying in this book. I mean not that annoying but can't he just give Sophie some answers?! Like, come on! 

-Oh yeah Amy is in this book too, when Sophie gets memory back. I forgot to mention it above. I live for Sophie and Amy acting like actual sisters again.

Overall... the book was pretty good. I liked it. I forcing my friends to read the series now. (So far only one has actually listened to me) So yeah...

Thank you guys so much for reading! I'm sorry this is so late! But it's here now! This really won't do justice for the book so you should really read that instead. These were just my thoughts. But anyways love u all! Happy Thanksgiving!!

-Girlofmanyfandoms