The Journal pt.1

A/N: Okay so every time there is a journal entry part in the story the title will most likely be named "journal pt....#" so yeah

I pick up the journal and I run inside and to my room, cause I don't have time for other peoples bullshit because I know Lisa told everyone in the damn house about me and Namjoon being a thing but soon we will be no more I am pretty sure Namjoon is a playboy so I decided to text Namjoon.

Girlfriend: hey, dimples

Dimples: hey babe

Girlfriend: umm, I am not trying to get in the way of your friendship but Kookie told me that your just a playboy and that you just want a girlfriend that is willing to do anything that you want

Dimples: that bitch he needs to keep his nose out of my business and stop telling lies

Girlfriend: so that isn't true....what Kookie said?

Dimples: no it's not true and don't call him Kookie 

*read*

I put my phone down and opened up the Journal and it said

Property of Jeon Jungkook

page one

The boys told me to write in a journal, I am the youngest of the group and I am going to stay the youngest forever so if I ever get a girlfriend she will be confused about why I don't physically age I have been a vampire for a few weeks now and I already hate it they did this to me maybe if I didn't become friends with these people then I wouldn't be like this, the leader of the group...ugh what is his name...Namjoon yeah that's his name he always brings girls here and makes us feed off of them I am just waiting for one girl to hurt him like he hurts me and the others. Those girls didn't deserve the painful death that they got I had to become a jerk to other people because I didn't want to end up killing other people as they do I want to be the good vampire that doesn't hurt girls or boys I want to meet a girl and hopefully she is willing to become my eternal soulmate we will be the living dead together and when humans find out what we are then we will die together we will be Romeo and Juliet I won't be like this so-called leader  I will be better than him I will actually love the girl that I meet I won't make her be my food....I won't put her in danger I will love her for who she is as a person and if she doesn't want to become a Vampire with me then I will enjoy every second of life that she has even if it looks awkward I don't care.

wow, that was so sweet...and maybe I should break up with Namjoon because this entry sounds pretty umm, legit and I don't want to be a snack or a meal or anything to Vampires..... But I wouldn't mind being with Kookie forever because he seems like he is the nicest one of the group and I really like him I can't stop thinking about the words he said to me and the kiss that we shared his lips were warm and soft I felt safe in his arms...WAIT SO THAT TASTE WHEN I KISSED NAMJOON WAS BLOOD??????? OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO grossssssssss I have some other girls blood on my lips ewwwwwww whyyyy dumb Y/N why did you have to give Dimples a chance I feel so dumb for even thinking that I liked that fool what is wrong with me I even got in a fight with Lisa for that fool ughhhhhh I am so dumb.

*_*_*AT SCHOOL*_*_*

I walk into school feeling nervous then I find out why I had a bad feeling "Bitch you lied to my girlfriend telling her I was a playboy," I hear Namjoon yelling then I see Kookie get pushed into the lockers my instincts told me to go over to him so I did "Kookie are you okay?" I say as I help him up "get away before he hurts you too," he says with blood dripping from his mouth then I felt Jungkook push me out of the way and I fell on the ground hard and I felt my hand aching I looked at it and blood was coming out I felt a hand grab my wrist and it wasn't gentle at all I look up to see Namjoon smirking "your hand is bleeding sweetie...let me take care of that for you," he says with a smirk still plastered on his face and I was scared "GET. AWAY. FROM. HER. NOW she is done with you playboy" I heard someone say in a very angry tone then Namjoon hits the floor "Y/N get out of here now Kookie I will take her home" I heard a voice say and I look to see who it was coming from and it was non-other than the famous Min Yoongi with his gummy smile. I pretended not to know about them being vampires I was scared cause I don't know who is nice or who wants to suck every drop of blood out of my body until I am nothing but a pile of flesh organs and bones "I know your scared and don't know why most of us act weird...but I can't tell you that....I can't...but Kookie can...he isn't ready to tell you yet but he will tell you eventually," he says with a smaller smile than usual...I felt like there is more to this whole vampire thing....is there more to the story then what it seems? Am I just going crazy? Did Lisa and her friends know about them being vampires and didn't tell me? Maybe if they did know and they told me that these boys that are in the dumb gang were vampires then hell yeah I would have stayed as far away from them as possible cause I don't want to die this young I still have so much I want to do and see that I don't plan on dying from blood loss "Ummm, are you okay? you seem to be getting lost in thought a lot," as soon as he said that I snapped out of my whole trans "yes I am fine I just have a lot on my mind...my cousin Lisa disowned me all because I was stupid and thought that I liked a playboy," I say with my head down "your not the only girl that has fallen for Mr. Dimples....your just the lucky one that was smart enough to dump him before you got seriously hurt," he said sincerely so I just looked at him and smile. "whelp we are here at my house.....thank you Yoongles I see that you one of the nice ones in the group I am slowly learning," I said as I was about to go inside but before I could he grabbed my hand and kept walking "You won't be safe there and plus school isn't over so your mom will be questioning why your home so now the school will probably call your mom saying you skipped which in my book is a lot better than justt walking inside," he says looking at me seriously "so I can never see my family again?" I ask scaredly "Yup thats exactly what I am saying," he says as we continue walking...

A/N: wowie that was a long chapter but I hope you enjoyed please tell me what you think in the comments where will they go??? What will happen?? OOOOOOOOOOOO so mysterious but anyways I really hope everyone loves this book :)