Memories come back as the truth untold

A/N: Okay so this chapter is going to be a bit of an explanation....or at least is going to help you understand a bit of what has happened in past chapters and whatever and it might be a little triggering so if you don't like violence, cussing, and or child abuse or any abuse then this is not for you

"Why did this have to happen to me? Of all people why me? I love Jungkook.....but why does he love someone like me?" I ask myself all of these questions as the tears start rolling down my already red cheeks I have done so many bad things in the past and now I have nothing but this anger burning inside of me....just like the first time I saw my dad come home drunk and he started yelling and hurting my mother and even me too.

*_*_*FLASHBACK to when you was 12*_*_* (brought to you by Jungkook's bunny smile)

You were sitting on the couch watching cartoons then you heard someone unlock the door and you looked to see who it was, it was your dad you smiled and ran up to him giving him a hug but he pushed you away causing you to fall your mother quickly ran over to pick you up "What the hell Jackson!!" she yelled at him as she helped me up and pushed me out of the way of my dad I quickly turned around and watched him slap her "BITCH SHE IS MY CHILD TOO SO I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO DO," he said yelling back as he slapped her again but this time she fell to the floor crying it made me so mad I and I slapped the crap outta him leaving a bright red mark I quickly ran towards my mom and I felt something different inside of me as my dad looked down at me he looked at me with hatred I growled at him like a dog would do trying to protect its owner from danger I stood there not afraid of this awful man in front of me he looked at me one last time before walking away and my mom grabed me and took me to my room that night she slept in my bed with me with the door locked I knew she was just scared that I would get hurt but I was just scared that I would lose the only one who loved me.

*_*_*End of flshback*_*_*

I remembered that night so clearly....all these memories came flowing back like the memories I had with my grandmother before she died I was with her before she died. 

*_*_*FLASHBACK of when you were 11*_*_*

You were at your grandma's house with your mom because your dad had been getting really drunk these last few days even though he said he would stop after the first time he came home drunk and your mom went out with some of her high school friends to have fun and get her mind off of dad for a while. "sweetie, I have something to give you....never lose this or take it off" my grandmother said in a hoarse tone I look at her with curiosity as she reaches her hands slowly behind her neck and unclips her necklace and puts it on me "as long as you have this you will never be alone....and you will always have me with you" she said and it made me confused because people usually say something similar to that at funerals well the dead people don't say that but the relatives tell other relatives things like that. So I looked at her confused as she just smiles and slowly shut her eyes I just kept looking at her she wasn't moving at all. I quickly tried to wake her up but she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon....or ever when reality hit me I was a mess I was a crying mess I felt so sad I felt like I lost a part of me that I never even knew that I had I wanted to scream for help but I was so choked up on my tears that I couldn't speak all I could do was cry and cry I cried so much that I had no more left in me. 

*_*_*END OF FLASHBACK*_*_*

All of these vague memories stayed all of these years inside of me and that one moment I had with Namjoon brought them back to the light I buried them because they made me sad and want to cry but now that I lost my mother I was so lost inside and all I could do was cry so that is what I did I held the charm of the necklace that I was wearing tightly and it started glowing a deep blue then I saw something I never even saw before a deep neon blue light came out of the necklace and took the shape of a wolf and then it started running towards me but I didn't move I just let it happen thinking I would die, thinking that I wanted to die, thinking I was ready but I was still alive it stopped running as soon as it was inches away from me I reached my hand out to touch it and the light went through me I saw the light as it traveled all througout my body then it went away and I felt weird so weird that I passed out and when I woke up I was in Junkooks arms and he was looking at me "did you have a peaceful sleep?" he asked and I was confused of what just happened was that just a dream or did it actually happen?