make it up to you // joel pimentel

You smiled down at the precious boy sleeping across from you. You ran your hand through his messy curls and down his arm that was draped across your waist. You noted how adorable he looked, his lips were slightly parted letting out light snores, you swear you have never seen an angel like him look more peaceful. You slowly pick up his arm, laying a kiss on his cheek before moving away from his grip and gently laying his arm back down.

You let out a sigh as you walk down the hall and into the living room. After the nap that both you and Joel had decided to take after a long day of hanging out with the boys, you were very much awake and bored. But you knew your boyfriend was exhausted so you weren't going to bother him.

You bite your lip as you move to lay down on the couch, scrolling through all the picks on Netflix, until deciding to watch a show that Joel and you were watching together. But he was deeply asleep and hopefully you would finish this episode before he woke up and you could pretend you haven't seen it yet. You began the episode, curling up on the couch and hiding half of your face in the hoodie you stole from Joel.

You had been almost done with the episode when Joel came out from the hallway, rubbing the sleep from his eyes before focusing on you.

"Well hello, sleeping beauty." You greeted as he walked towards you, kneeling on the couch before sliding up your legs and stomach and resting his head on your chest.

"Princesa, did you watch our show without me?" He asked realizing what you were doing. He adjusted his head to look up at you, a pout gracing his face. You cringed at yourself for forgetting that he wasn't supposed to find out.

"Yeah, baby. I'm sorry." You answered, running a hand through his curls. Your other hand caressed his cheek as he wouldn't stop pouting.

"Mi amor," He whined dragging out the last syllable, and you knew it was to annoy you but you couldn't be annoyed at that boy.

"I'll make it up to you baby." You whispered. And at your words, the boy lost his pout and he raised his eyebrows.

"How?" He questioned, worming his way up towards your face eager to see how you would make it up to him. You smirked before pulling him in for a kiss, teasing his bottom lip for entrance until he allowed you. You pulled away before you became putty and began to pepper kisses along his jawline, before moving down to his neck, sucking all of his weak spots. He let out a sigh, moving his head to give you more access. You moved back up along his neck and jaw until you reached his lips.

"There." You whispered, looking back towards the television, ignoring the look your boyfriend was giving you. But he wasn't going to let you get off that easily, he smirked to himself, noticing that you were wearing his hoodie. He leaned down and began to kiss your neck before moving to your sweet spot, the one underneath your ear. He knew he won when you let out a light moan. He moved his lips towards your face and placing a slobbery kiss on your cheek.

"That was for stealing my sweater." He said in between laughs at your reaction.

"Amor!" You whined. Now it was your turn to pout. But as soon as you saw your boy that happy you gave it up and pulled towards you.

"You know it looks better on me anyway." You whispered in his ear.