Chapter 4

“Why are you here?!”

“Ms. Smith, is that the right way you treat a customer?"

He smirked at me while saying those words. I am really mad right now but I just held my temper at bay. Just take his order, Lana. Everything will be over soon.

I flashed a wide smile at him as if nothing happened.

“What’s your order Sir?”

“Steak and your finest wine please.”

“Okay Sir…Coming up…”

“Wait.”

What does he need this time?!

“I want to talk to the owner.”

“O-okay Sir…”

Oh no. Would I get fired because of Bandit? I approached Mr. Tolentino and said that a customer wants to speak to him. I did not mention that I knew Bandit. Mr. Tolentino approached Bandit while I went to the kitchen to place his order.

“Hey you look mad, beautiful.”

“This is all because of that Bandit! Why is he even here?"

“Who?"

“Nah. Nevermind. Just a customer.”

‘”Do you know him? Is he hot?”

“Umm. I don't know”

“Stop being mad. Here's the order of your hot customer.”

John laughed at me. Do I really look affected by him? I took Bandit's order and approached him. Mr. Tolentino is about to stand up when I placed the plate and glass in front of Bandit.

“Lana, please accompany Mr. De Veza…The other girls will take care of your shift.”

Wait, what happened? I sat in front of Bandit and wait for an explanation. 

“What did you do?”

“I bought your whole shift.”

What the..?!

“Oh. Why are you mad?”

He ate the steak and licked his lips. I can't help but stare at those lips. 

“It’s rude to stare Ms. Smith.”

“S-sorry…Why are you here?”

“I just want to talk to you? Why? Would someone get mad if I do?”

“None of your business. You're really weird Bandit.”

“Weird? Hmm…maybe…but I prefer unique.”

I am out of words so he just continued eating his steak while looking at me. I bit my lower lip because I felt embarrased.

“Don’t bite your lip, Lana. It makes me want to kiss you.”

I can feel the charge between up. I quickly stood up and went outside the diner. I can't take this anymore. Why can't I feel at ease when I'm with him? I was about to cross the street when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I haven't noticed that a car was about to hit me.

"Are you crazy?! Why are you not looking at the road?!”

 “I…I need to stay away from you”

“I know you can feel it too Lana. Why are you running away from something that you want?”

“W-what?”

He looked me in the eye and cupped my cheeks with his hand. 

“Come with me and I’ll make you feel all the pleasures you want.”