Chapter 5

I was dumbfounded by what he said. W-What the eff?! What does he mean by pleasure?!

Bandit is still dragging me on the street. Where are we going? What is his problem with me? First, he finger-fucked me on the elevator, then he sent me some flowers, then he bought my shift and now he is dragging me at some place that I don't even know. I kept trying to remove my hand but he's really strong. What does he want from me?!

"Bandit! Stop! Where are you taking me!? My hand hurts!"

"Somewhere private. I want you by myself"

My heart beats fast as he kept on dragging me on the street. He suddenly stopped walking and pulled me inside a hotel. He approached the front desk and the girl was shocked to see him.

"The Penthouse, Mr. De Veza?"

"Yes."

The girl gave her a key and a room card. What the?! Is she not alarmed that a customer is dragging someone with him?! I looked at the logo behind the girl. Wolfram Hotels. Oh. So he owns this place too.

Bandit is now dragging me towards the elevator as I looked around the fancy lobby. I can feel my wrist hurting because of his tight grip so I tried to stop him.

"You know I have legs. I can walk by myself"

He looked shocked when I looked at him. Did I say something wrong? He let go of my hand and we went inside the elevator. I can feel again the charge between us as the elevator door closes.

"Not here. I want you somewhere comfortable."

He inserted the key on the slot and the elevator went straight to the Penthouse. The door opened and this is the first time I've ever been speechless because of a room. It's as big as a family house. The color scheme of all the furnitures are just black, white and red. Everything was clean and in order. I would love to have a place like this.

I stopped daydreaming when Bandit suddenly took my hand and kissed it. He looked me in the eye and said what I think was the most erotic thing I have ever heard from anyone.

"I want you Lana. Come to bed with me."

I can feel my face turning red and my lower part is clenching because of my desire for him.

"What if I say no?"

"I would fuck you here on the floor and I won't stop until I'm satisfied."

"I should probably just say yes then."

He led me towards the bedroom. I have no choice but to say yes. I can feel my temperature dropping and my body trembling. Wait...Does he know that I'm..? I stopped walking and he looked at me.