Chapter 3

*** ~Jin Seon Mi~ ***

"Do you know my name? You remember it?"

It's almost 10 pm but she was still wide awake. She can't sleep, she was thinking about someone. She was thinking bout what Mr. Fairy said.

Jin Seon Mi was lying on her bed hours ago. Whatever she do, she can't make herself to fall asleep. What is she thinking? Why can't she sleep?

"How can I know his name? Oh........ I really wanna know Mr. Fairy's name! She sigh. 

She's thinking about Mr. Fairy, that's why she can't sleep.

"He had said that his name was blah blah blah. He means that his name have 3 words. It's all I need to know. Ah! So difficult! How can I know his name? I need help! Hmm...... Who could help me?" She gasp. "Even if someone would tell me his name..... I will never remember it. Because of that Mr. Fairy did to me. He stole a piece of memory I have about his name."

Her phone vibrates. She picked it up to see what new notification she just got.

* You have a talent? It's your time to shine!

Audition for Lucifer's Entertainment now!

#LuciferEntertainment #WooMaWang

"This man look so familiar! When did I saw him? Yeah that's it! He is the perfect person to ask what's Mr. Fairy's name. I shall audition in his agency." Seon Mi go a bigsmile.

Wait..... What!? I will audition just to seek help, to ask Mr. Fairy's name......!?

"What the hell is wrong with me? I encounter him again this morning after 25 years. And now I can't get him out of my mind."

Jin Seon Mi shook her head. This is crazy! Erase! Erase! Erase! Don't think of him, you silly brain! What's with me? I don't understand myself anymore. This is not me. I'm not like this. I'm happy before now I am disturb.

"Who are you Mr. Fairy? What are you? How could you make me like this?" 

You make my heart beat fast. As fast as a horse run. Maybe faster than it. Well, it become faster and faster when you're around. 

You make my cheeks flushed. You're the only one who can make my face shade of red like a red tomato. 

What were I saying? This is definitely not me anymore.

Jin Seon Mi was staring at her phone. This phone is out of style but it reflects herself. What a pity. She believes in what her grandma says that someday time will come that someone will protect her. And yes that was Mr. Fairy but he just fooled her.

The wall clock ring so loud. It makes her upset.

"Hell! It's already 12 am!? This is all your fault Mr. Fairy! I didn't sleep because of you! So annoying! Such a dope! You're such a waste of time. I have to sleep now. I have a lot of work to do at my office."

Jin Seon Mi lie down again on her bed 

1stlookofficial #1stlookofficial

And then she closed her eyes. After a few minutes she fall asleep.

She had fallen asleep thinking about Mr. Fairy. Mr. Fairy, you're the man, the boss! The boss of Seon Mi's heart..... Maybe!?