ONE

Harry was just watching a football match on the TV. Harry was just relaxing before he has to leave to meet with his manger about tour and his new song that's coming out. He also has to know when his next photo shoot with Gucci is. Harry looks at the time and sees he has to leave for the meeting. He gets up and heads out of his house. He gets in his car and drives to where the meeting is Held.  When he gets there he goes in and sees his manger waiting on him. They say their greetings and begin the meeting. "Ok Harry you have a photoshoot on the 1 of November, your song comes out the 3 of November, the 6 of November you have a football match to go to and you will perform at it." Harry's manger says. Harry puts this in his calendar on his phone "anything else Liam?"Harry asks his manger Liam looks up and says "yes, you need to start writing more songs for your next album" Harry shakes his head yes and says "I already have. I just haven't finished any" Liam nods be his understanding "How have you been Harry?" Liam asks Harry and Liam has been friends since the Beginning and Harry thinks that's why he doesnt get told to do stupid stuff like some of the other artists out there. "I been fine liam. How have you been?" Harry asks Liam smile "I been fine." Harry smiles back "we should get hang one weekend" Harry says Liam nods his head yes"let's do it this weekend?" Harry nods his head yes and says "I have a friend I want you to meet" Liam rolls his eyes "you trying to set me up again?" Liam's ask Harry laughs and says " Yes...." Liam laughs and asks "what's he like" Harry gets his phone and gets a pic of Niall. "His name is Niall Horan. He's a famous singer. He sing To much to ask and that song you like This town." Harry shows Liam the pic of niall. Liam blushes and says "I always thought he was cute. I didn't know he was into guys." Harry looks at Liam " yea he's into guys and girls he's bi. But he leans more into guys. You wanna know what he said when I showed him a pic of you?" Liam nods his head yes real fast "YES!"shouted excitedly Harry chuckles and says "when j showed him the pic of you working out he said 'hes hot. Is he single and into guys' and when I said yes to both he got real happy" Liam blushes some more and says "really?" And when Harry nods his head yes Liam smiles and chuckles a little Harry yawns and says "well if we are done here Imma go back home and go to bed I'm sleepy" Liam nods his head yes and says "where done and if I have anything else to tell you I'll call you go get some sleep I'll see you this weekend" Harry hugs Liam and says goodbye and the both walk out of the building going there separate ways.