27.

petewentz
Ok so
I was reading out convos back
Like I always do bc I love and miss you all the time
And I found this

petewentzOk soI was reading out convos backLike I always do bc I love and miss you all the timeAnd I found this

We never actually talked about it but I really really needa talk about it
Bc holy shit

Patrick doesn't reply right away so Pete's left alone with his thoughts. The ginger never texted back the night before after leaving to write and Pete's really missing him.

He's been reading though a lot of their old messages lately and it makes him really happy. Usually he just does it for fun but when he finds something really special he can't resist sending it to Patrick. The younger boy is barely ever slutty or super flirty so when he is it's something to treasure.

Instead of staring at his phone waiting for his boyfriend, Pete goes to see his roommates. Brendon's in the living room on his laptop with Say Yes To The Dress playing on the tv in the background. He's researching a festival nearby so Pete curls up next to him to help.

It's been a while since all 7 of them hung out together so it'd be good to do again. Pete's often happy to just hang out with Patrick but he knows Brendon loves the whole group. Pete can be outgoing when he wants to be but is solidly an introvert so time alone with his boyfriend is the best time. Brendon though is the most extroverted person Pete's ever met so the more people are around, the happier he is.

Once Brendon's eagerly booked them all tickets he races out of the room to get his phone. After stopping off in the kitchen to get pretzels he jumps back on the couch with Pete to text the group chat.

brendonurie
I seem to be the only hoe doing anything for this group so we're going out this weekend
If you don't want to then too bad fuck you

dallonweekes
I'm in

thisistherealryanross
Me tooooooo

jtrohman
You wanna tell us what we're actually doing?
Or are we just gonna turn up and find out

brendonurie
MUSIC FESTIVAL

jtrohman
That's vague but sure

thisistherealryanross
Sounds like a yeet yeet of a time

hurleyxvx
Ryan no
Ew

patrickstump
Ry we've talked about this
No
Control yourself

thisistherealryanross
I'm just tryna be hip with the kids

patrickstump
Except you're not hip you're a loser
If you dab one more time we're kicking you out