First Punch|| The Info broker

Azuma PoV

"Man I knew I should've stopped in that town instead of continuing up the mountain." I said to myself as I trecked up the steep and dark mountain in a dark and cold night.

"And why did I not eat anything, god I am so stupid!" I yelled in frustration.

As I was walking I could feel a malicious presence lurking in the shadows, but I cant be certain if it was either a demon or a human with evil intent... oh who the frick am I kidding of course its a demon, who in their right minds would go out at night and treck a dangerous and dark mountain without anyone accompanying them?... I guess that would be me.

"Hey if your going to attack me I suggest you do it now, I dont have time for cowards that lurk in the shadows." I said without looking back.

"Fufufufu~ You are very observant for a mere human." The demon finally came out of its hiding spot.

I took a look at the demon and I have one thing to say... it was ugly as fu*k, he has red and black eyes, his skin was a very sickly shade of gray, his arm was rotten and his fangs were jagged kind of like a broken saw blade.

"Man now that is a face even a mother will never love." I said with a smug smile while I took out a pair of metal gloves and placed them on my hands, I pulled on the leather parts to give them a tighter fit.

"Fufufu~ Funny how a dead man can make such hilarious jokes." Said the demon.

"Shishishi~ Funny how a demon can sound like a little bi**h whem giving an insult." I said as I got into a stance.

"YOU BASTARD, DIE!" He yelled as he charged at me full speed.

I stood my ground and got into a kicking stance, I took a deep breath and focused on my opponent.

"Breath of planets: First Strike Altered: Striking Mercury!" As the demon got close he was met with a kick to the head followed by the illusion of silver water in the form of a giant club, upon impact the demons head was blown clear off and his body began to disappear in a cloud of black.

I then walked towards the headless demon and got to my knees amd did a prayer for him.

"You have suffered for long enough my friend, now rest for you are no longer bound to the trials and tribulations of this cruel world, rest easy... Libera." I said as I stood up and continued up the mountain.

Now I know this is late but you might be wondering why I am trekking through a dark and cold mountain with no food, well the answer there is simple... I lost all the money I have, well lost is such a clumsy word... the truth is my money got stolen by a little kid, I was able to find him but I saw that he was taking care of his sick sister and mother that I decided to just give the money to them, I don't regret my decision, I only regret that I did not stop in that town.

"Wait... I see lights in the distance... its a long shot but lets hope they are nice people." I said as I ran towards the lights in the distance.

I arrived at the house and saw it was very big, it has tall wooden walls that prevents any trespassers from entering and a strong smell of wisteria flowers could be smelled from inside the house or manor.

"HEY STOP WHO ARE YOU!?" I then looked upfront and saw 2 people with black uniforms, their faces were hidden and their spears were pointed at me.

"STATE YOUR BUSSES STRANGER!" The other yelled.

"Whoa whoa whoa, Chill there bro I am not here to cause any trouble, I was on my way to the top of the mountain to look for a certain material for my poison, but then I did not notice that my hike became too long, it suddenly got dark and going back down will take too long, so I was wondering if I can stay here even if its just for tonight." I said with a smile.