Sixth Punch|| Information is power

Morning
Mitsuri PoV

Light passed through a window as I slowly opened my eyes and sat back up, I stretched my arms and saw that I wasn't in my room on the estate.

I was in a beautiful room, on a huge bed, I then stood up and saw that I was completely naked, I scrambled to get my clothes but they were nowhere to be found, I then saw a red robe and just wore that, after a few seconds the door suddenly opened to reveal... Azuma-kun? He was holding a tray off food with a vase that had a pink rose on it.

"Oh hello Mitsuri, glad too see that your already up." He said with a smile.

"A-Azuma-kun... w-where are we?" I asked trying very hard not to look at his shirtless figure.

"Where are we? What are you talking about Mitsuri, Are you ok, do you still need some rest?" He asked putting the tray down.

"N-no But Please answer my question." I said.

"Ummm... ok... were at our house." Azuma said with a confused look on his face.

"O-oh... wait OUR house?" I asked.

"Yeah... I mean I'm your husband, shouldn't I stay with my wife?" He said with a smile.

"WIFE! HUSBAND! IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING, BUT HOW, WHEN, I NEED TO KNOW!?" I mentally screamed.

"Ummm... A-Azuma, h-how l-long have we been m-m-m-m-married?" I asked with a blush.

"Thats a weird question but still you may be just tired, today is actually our anniversary Mitsuri, we have been married for almost 3 years now." Azuma said.

"Our... Anniversary." I said with a smile.

"Thats right." He then got closer to me and gave me a hug.

"Happy Anniversary Mitsuri, I love you." He said as he laid his head ontop of mine.

I then smiled and hugged him back.

"I love you too Azuma." I said.

"I love you more Mitsuri." He said.

"...Tsuru... Mitsuri... Mitsuri wake up." I heared a voice call out to me.

Real world

I once again groggily woke up to someone calling me, I opened my eyes and saw that my head was on Azuma-kuns leg, I blushed and was about to get up but Azuma-kun stopped me.

"Dont get up, you seemed very tired, dont be shy, just rest ok." He said with a smile.

"Ok, hey Azuma-kun when did I fall asleep and... how are we moving right now?" I asked as I got comfortable on his lap.

"Well it was around 2:00 when you suddenly started wobbling, so I set you on a nearby tree and laid you there, when this nice farmer guy saw us, he asked if we were going anywhere and I told him to the next town over, since he was going there as well he told me we can ride on his cart, but I didn't want to wake you up so I carried you and placed your head on my leg." Azuma said.

"Oh well... thank you so much." I said with a smile.

"Your welcome... Hey Mitsuri if you dont mind me asking... were you dreaming about me?" He asked.

"W-WHAT!?" I said as I began to blush, how'd he know.

"Well I dont want to embarrass you but... you kept calling my name and you were smiling as you said it... so... Were you?" He asked with a smile.

"Umm... I... uhhhh... I... cant say." I said with a blush.

"Ok, I wount pry anymore." Azuma said as he looked up at the sky.