Chapter 1 *edited*

There's a legend of a god of death named Yohann by the people. Now you must be wondering why would a god of death would have a name that means "god is merciful" ? He is a god that brings a peaceful death upon those who deserve it and brings his wrath on those who do not. He doesn't discriminate between the wealthy and poor nor Cultivators and ordinary people. He judges everyone equally.

_____

Wei Ying couldn't help but wonder if this was his punishment or a second chance, maybe it's both. It's been thirteen years since he became a death god and people have begun to call him Yohann. How strange.
Wei Ying could now easily change forms to suit the situation, he could take on the form of anyone who has already died. He now looked like a young homeless girl about the age of nine who he had helped die peacefully despite her gruesome death a few months ago. He walked into an ally to where a young boy about the age of 5 laid. The boy was covered in scars and much too small and thin for his age.
"JieJie...?" The boy whispered in disbelief as Wei Ying knelt next to him. Wei Ying disliked deceiving the people about to die but did it anyway because it let them pass peacefully.
"JieJie is here. You don't need to worry anymore." Wei Ying said. When the boy's JieJie died a few months ago she was raped and then beaten to death by some older men, he had sent her off with the image of her deceased mother.
Wei Ying leaned down and kissed the forehead of smiling young boy. Anything he touches dies indiscriminately.

"Haha! To think that bitch lived!" A familiar disgusting voice echoed in the ally way.
Wei Ying turned to him to see one of the men that raped and killed the boy's JieJie. Wei Ying's eyes were absolutely livid.

How dare he disrespect the boys death.

"Kneel." Wei Ying commanded and just like that the man was on his knees.
"I want you to beg for mercy, just like she did. Beg for me to stop." Wei Ying said as he placed his hand on the man's face and black veins erupted from where he touched the man. The mans pupils shrunk and a blood curdling scream erupted from his throat. Wei Ying was making him see and feel his worst nightmare. The man screamed and begged for mercy, as black blood dripped from the mans every orfice. He ignored the mans plead, watching as the life slowly drained from the man.