Prologue

Jimin biked as fast as he can, tears that streamed down his face went with the wind.The hammering of his heart wasn't just because of the tiring cycling but the start of an impending pain,anxiety rumbling inside the pit of his stomach.His friend Jisoo was with him earlier,but she fell behind eventually.She wasn't very good at cycling so she couldn't be blamed.Jimin's hair danced violently on his forehead as the sweat that streamed down tried to constrict their motion.Once he reached the station,he didn't mind to park his bike.He let it down in a hurry and ran up the stairs with the breath he had left.

"Daegu..Daegu",he breathed as he scrambled onto the platform number 4.His eyes scanned the platform for that familiar figure.He had already ran twice the length of the platform but the seeker found noone who matched.Jisoo struggled to pull herself up the platform and she too went in search for the said guy.A train zoomed in time to pull into the station and soon the platform was crowded.The duo pushed through the crowd and they knew he can't hide now.But contrary to their thoughts,he did well.Jisoo eventually made it to Jimin,holding his hand to stop him as the crowd pushed them aside.

"He's not here,Jiminie",She said breathing heavily,tears clustering and eyes red.
"But..did we miss?",Jimin struggled to form words.The platform emptied slowly and the doors closed following the announcement.Jimin can feel it,that he is around.He is only a call away.
Jimin turned around to look at the train once again and beyond that glass windows,he saw.
The guy,the one he loved.Their eyes met.The one inside the train had no emotions contrary to the other,who had tears running down one after the other.
"Tae..",was all he managed to say and Jimin knew a part of his heart is leaving with him.The train squealed as it started making it's exist.Jisoo who had caught onto Jimin's gaze,ran along.
"Tae ,stop..Tae ..please Tae .."

Jimin collapsed down onto the platform,the last vision capturing a departing train and a girl in red,running towards him.

A/n:Here we go again.Loads of love