2

September 12th, 2016

taeyong pov

we're just over a month into this year and i believe it was at this point where i figured out i had a serious crush on jaehyun.

everything went well; a few occasional stares at jaehyun, pink cheeks 24/7, stuttering near him etc.

well until the point wehere we got an assignment for english.

1. i'm still struggling with the language and 2. the teacher wanted us to "bond better with our classmates" aka she separated everyone from their friends.

i ended up being in a group with jungwoo, ten an yes... jaehyun.

damn you universe.

i dont know what point in history should have changed for me not to end up where i ended up but this may have done more damage then any of us would've ever guessed.

working in groups meant going over to each others houses, get stuffed with different foods from each others mothers and well... lots of awkwardness...

so after class we went to the house that was the closests; jungwoo's.

it was mainly just getting to know each other and this really brings back many good memories.

that day i made 3 new friends that would stay till the end of my life.

only i didn't know.

besides from that we also learned jaehyun and ten were good in english while jungwoo and i were quick with learning the basics but not fluent.

i wish i could recall more of this memory but its been more than 2 years so its all a bit of blurr...

what i *do* remember is feeling like a 14 year old girl who was madly in love with their crush.

who knew you could fall this hard for a person haha!

____________

____________

god im an emotional mess please excuse me