6

june 3rd 2017

taeyong pov

as the end of the year neared, things got... hectic..

if i look back now this school year was probably the best one i couldve wished for.

i made new friends, got a crush, became close friends with my crush and everything overall just went great.

now that wouldn't last for a long time.

aaaanyway that wasnt my worry this day.

this day was special because there was a huge party.

i have never been one to attend many parties. not because i didn't want to, there was just always something that came up.

not this day.

i went to johnnys party. me and ten got wasted after an hour, doyoung was scolding us after two and whatever happened after that because i was too far gone.

according to jungwoo, taeil actually made a move on doyoung and they had made out the rest of the night, ten and johnny were gone (probably fucking he said) and... he said jaehyun had given me a kiss...

god im grinning like an idot if i think back at it...

it wasnt a hot drunken kiss like one would expect. he explained it was one of the most holy kisses jungwoo had seen in his entire life.

i really regret drinking cuz i want to remember...

anyway, the party was fun and we went to many more.

i dont remember much else of this day sorry if it's disappointing you...

I'm trying my best!

________

________

hi

i feel like this story is so confusing if you dont know where i want to go with it--

is it?

do you have any questions?

please vote if you like the chapter by the way!!

bye bye see you next time :)