Untitled Part 69

Chapter 67

The revelations made by Abdul Mohammed Aloum Khan was by far the biggest in the past twenty years. It was akin to what Snowden had done to the CIA. And Abdul blew the whole whistle on ISI. The revelations covered the entire network of ISI in the whole of Europe and Asia covering the names and compositions of sleeper cells, locations with co-ordinates, the fund transfers, sources of funds, bank accounts, pay-offs to politicians and bureaucrats, middlemen, fictitious companies, past operations carried out, location of the arms dumps, suppliers and routes used to smuggle the arms into India.

Abdul gave a detailed account of the strategies used, links with the LeT and certain cult organizations within India.

The interrogation went on for seven days, day and night with just a few hours of sleep. The only people present during the revelations were JK and Julius. The entire proceedings were recorded. Julius was preparing notes and very detailed notes to be precise while JK posed pointed questions when things needed more clarity.

It was during the last phase of Abdul's confessions, that he said, "ISI has a road map for the next twenty years with regard to the strategies that were to be implemented in India, their aim was to systematically breakdown the whole system piece by piece and gain control. This was the bigger plan of Gen Iqbal and his commanders."

Abdul became silent and JK switched off the recording.

Julius went to get more coffee and cigarettes after the marathon 13 hours of revelations, but JK knew there was something else which Abdul wanted to say.

Abdul lit a cigarette and took a deep breadth and said." I'll reveal the detailed strategy, the road map with tentative timeline. But I want more then what you offered and I want guarantees."

JK was taken off guard. He was not expecting this.

"So what is it that you have in mind?" asked JK

"First you tell me what you have in mind for me JK?" asked Abdul.

Julius came back with the coffee and cigarettes.

"Julius, could you leave us alone for sometime, my boy." It was more of order then a request and Julius knew what his boss meant by that. He disappeared from the scene.

JK took his coffee and lit a cigarette.

"Well Abdul, I must say that you have taken me by surprise," said JK.

"Well, a new identity, paperwork, the usual stuff, probably somewhere in New Zealand or Scotland, small business, legitimate ofcourse, and, mmm, well shall we say two million US dollars.' said JK.

"New Zealand, eh, and you think those bastards won't find me. And for 2 million dollars, you must be out of your fuckin mind," said Abdul.

"Either way, Iqbal's going to chew on your juicy balls, man," said JK as he laughed out.

"Screw you JK. Now tell me seriously," said Abdul.

"Ok, so you tell me what you want ?" said JK.

Abdul got up and finished his coffee, lit another cigarette and walked around the room.

'The place and other details I'll tell you later, but first the money. Ten million US dollars. Half transferred to a secure account before I reveal more details. And balance when my papers are ready." said Abdul.

"That's a big amount," said JK.

"Listen, I've got no future, a wife and two kids. I have to secure my family. Where ever I go and hide, one day Iqbal will find me. You know that." said Abdul.