2: The Child... Or Children

A/N: Guys I hope you like it, because I kind of feel not that confident about this book. So comment please! I need to know how you feel about this story!

____________________________

I raised my hand.

"Yes Ashley?"

" I can't work with him. He's-" I was cut off because Mrs. Right's hand went up. I frowned.

"No whining about it. I assigned you to your partners and it will stay this way. Now Ashley, go move to where Jace is sitting." I groaned. I didn't wanted to sit next to him! He was VERY annoying!

"FINE." I practically shouted.
Mrs. Right gasped and put a frown in her face.

"Young lady! Do not talk to a teacher like that. Now go sit next to Jace or you go to the principal!" Mrs. Right warned me. I growled as I marched over to where Jace was. He was wearing his usual smirk.

When I sat down, I realized the whole class was staring at me with amazed and nervous eyes. After all, I never bursted in front of the class like that.

But I still wasn't calm.

"What?" I seethed. Instantly the whole class turned back to the front with their mouths shut.

Good.

I kept my head to the front of the class, my fist clenched. Why would she even have the thought to put me with him?! She actually knows that i hate him.

I get parted from my thoughts as the bell rings signaling that Today's school day was over. I abruptly stood from my seat and ran out the classroom, not wanting to be near Jace for another second.

I went to my locker and stuffed all my homework in my bookbag.

The teachers sure were on point today.

I softly shut my locker and turned around to meet my friends at the door. But I didn't go anywhere because I ran into a hard chest. I looked up and saw Jace staring down at me with a michievious smirk.

"WHAT THE F-"I was cut off as Jace picked me up toddler style and brought me outside. I scowled and struggled to get out of this boy's arms. Only he had a grip on me that was unforceable as steel. He carried me to the side of the building and put me down.

"You know, you're as light as a child when I pick you up."He pointed out. I blushed. I mean, I wasn't that light!

"Whatever. Why did you take me here?" I asked firmly. Instantly, that michievious smirk was off his face and he took a step closer to me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked me. I took a step away from him only for him to take a bigger step towards me.

I groaned in annoyance.

"Because, I didn't want to start anything today. I wasn't in the mood to deal with your childish ways." I snapped. Jace didn't even seem hurt.

The least he could do was make me feel like my comeback were legit.

"Happy? Now, go fetch a girl or something." I waved my hand dismissively, crossed my arms and looked away. Jace caressed my cheeks and I flinched at his touch.

"Don't touch me." I warned in a deadly tone.

"Why don't you ever like people touching you?" He asked me. I tried not to let my temper get to me because I hate when people ask me that.

"Because I just don't. Now, I have to leave. Goodbye, Jace." I marched away, leaving him in anguish, it seemed like.

I marched all the way to my car and got in it. I sat there for a moment, thinking about what he asked me. I put my head on the wheel. I made a vow for people to never touch me ever again. I just couldn't say why because I am afraid people will look at me with disgust.