4

*Finn's Pov*

Me and Sean already know each others for about a month now. Feels longer though. Especially after The Day at burgers. It was kinda like... Y'know breaking the walls around us or somethin' like that. What i'm trying to Say that we Just gained a lot of each others trust. I love spending that with that sweet boy.

-

I was smoking my second morning cig next to school Just as always. When i wanted to put it out, I suddenly felt someone's hands on my shoulders. I turned around to See Sean.

"It really didn't scared you?"

"Got used to sudden moves" I laughed

"Alright. Anyway I was wondering, would you like to come to my house after school?"

"Shit, yeah. "

"Cool, what's your last class?"

"Um, literature with Mrs. Dobson"

"I'll come to Pick you up from here then"

"Can't wait for the End of classes already." i smiled

"Me too. See you later"

-

Sean was waiting for me after classes as promised. We went by bus to his house. Then we had to Walk a Little. Within a few minutes we were in front of his house.

"My dad isn't home, so don't be stressed. Be careful of a Little Brad though" Sean said as he was opening the doors with the Keys

I laughed
"Can't be that bad"

We entered the house. It was really nice comparing to mine. My house is pretty old, dirty, dark, basically falling apart.

"Daniel! I'm home!" he called

Not a minute passed and a door of a room opened.

A Little human ran towards Sean to hug him. They looked sooo similar to each others. They seemed to have a strong bond.

I used to hug Josh like that when i was Daniel's age too. My relationship with my Bros kinda broke through the years though.

They pulled off and stood next to each others
"Daniel, This is my friend Finn"

"Hi! Woah, is your hair real? Or is it like a wig? I never seen anyone having something like This!"

I smiled. He looks so hyped by everything. A happy child...
"Yeah they are totally Real. It's called dreadlocks. Wanna touch it?"

"Sure!"

I leaned down for him to Reach it
"That looks so cool! Wait, are those all tattoos?"

"Yup!"

"Daniel stop bothering" Sean Spoke up

"No, don't worry Sean, he's not"

"See?" Daniel turned into Sean's direction and showed him a toungue "Anyways, back to your tattoos, are they Also like Real?"

"They are"

"The ones on your face too?"

"Yeah"

"Wow... But like don't you have to be 18 to get it? How old are you actually?" he questioned

"I'm 18 now, but I got my first tattoo when i was 15. And you're right that you have to be 18, but I was bad And got it then anyway."

"So I can technically get a tattoo too?"

"You can get technically everything, but I don't recommend. It's danferous, you can have serious issues. You probably don't want a Rush or something."