9

Im late, but here we go with a long af christmas chapter. It gets a Little spicy at the End. Enjoy! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeez, I can't wait for the winter break. School is killing me" I said while we were sitting on a bench in a park near Our school

"Yeah a few days off would be cool. Can't wait to throw a party at the camp"

"Shit, I can't go. Im off to my grandparents with Daniel."

"Oo, sounds like nice xmas"

"I don't know... I kinda miss spending it in Seattle"

"What is it like? I've never celebrated"

"Wait,you've never celebrate christmas?"

"Nope. I only got some candies a few Times in elementary school, coz everyone was getting somethin' and my Bros didn't want me to feel worse"

"You're missing out a lot dude"

"I guess so?" he let out a chuckle

"So what are you doing then?"

"Getting wasted most likely and watching Penny and Jinx kissing the shit out of their faces in front of me since they don't celebrate aswell"

Damn, I don't want to leave him alone... Maybe... if he could go with us?

"What would you Say on... spending the Holidays with me, Daniel and Our Grandparents?"

"And how conservative your grandparents are?"

"Conservative as fuck"

"Wow, then im out. It won't bring any good" he raised his hands up like in a defence

"Oh C'mon Finn! I don't want to leave you here"

"Dude! Look at me! Tattoos, piercings, in a gay relationship! Meeting your grandparents would be the worst idea ever! Do they even know about us?"

"Noo... But I doubt they would Say much bad. They already lost us once, due to Our Mother, so they don't want to make the same mistake. Trust me. Plus I ain't any better cariño"

Finn looked at me with 'Not sure about it' gaze.

"Pleaseee"

"Sean... don't look at me with those puppy eyes"

I sighed
"Okay let's make a deal. I'll call my grandma, ask her if she agrees on my idea and if she says Yes you're coming with us"

He tried to protest, but I cut him off
"Yeah im glad you agree"

I searched for Claire in my contacts and phones her immediately.

The dreadlocked boy already breaking down. I could only laugh on that. He never gives a fuck about the others, but when it comes to my family he always tries his best. That's sweet, meaningful.

It rang a few Times and then she finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Claire, how are you?"

"Oh, Hello Sean. I'm all fine, thank you for asking"

"And Stephen?"

"You know how it is. He complains about his spine all the time"

"So looks like everything's normal" I chuckled

"Quite Yes. Something happened Sean? Why are you calling?" She changed the topic