your neighbour

╭──────────.★..─╮

𝙝𝙚𝙮! 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜?

╰─..★.──────────╯

──────────╯

-ˏˋ. full name ˊˎ-
hannah aziran
ha-nuh ah-zih-ran

-ˏˋ. preferred name ˊˎ-
hannah

-ˏˋ. aliases ˊˎ-
han , camera girl

-ˏˋ. biological age ˊˎ-
sixteen

-ˏˋ. chronological age ˊˎ-
seventeen

-ˏˋ. gender ˊˎ-
female

-ˏˋ. orientation ˊˎ-
panromantic + pansexual

-ˏˋ. species ˊˎ-
half human, half demon
although she is completely unaware of the demon inside of her

-ˏˋ. phobias ˊˎ-
thanatophobia - the fear of death
glossophobia - the fear of public speaking

-ˏˋ. family ˊˎ-
george - father , human , alive
sophie - mother , demon , deceased
hunter - elder brother , human/demon , alive

-ˏˋ. looks ˊˎ-

 looks ˊˎ-

-ˏˋ. personality ˊˎ-
hannah is the definition of kindness. she'll go through thick and thin for anyone she cares about, and it's really easy for her to care about someone. she just wants to see everyone smiling.

hannah usually tries to keep to herself, she would hate to bother anyone.

she's very shy too, finding it somewhat hard to strike up conversations and talk to new people, but once she starts she could talk for hours.

-ˏˋ. likes ˊˎ-
hannah adores photography and aspires to be a photographer in future.

she's a very family oriented person and cares deeply for them all, her brother especially.

she also adores hugs.

-ˏˋ. dislikes ˊˎ-
hannah hates her job but she needs the money.

she hates bullies and rude people, but she also manages to see the good in them and will try to bring that out if given the chance.

she also doesn't really like spicy food, having more of a sweet tooth.

-ˏˋ. trivia ˊˎ-
hannah works part time at a pervy café to support her and her brother.

her brother has DID and lives with her in an apartment, next to yours.

she loves to bake.

her favourite treats are anything chocolateher favourite fruit are strawberries.

she would die for chocolate covered strawberries.

she has a pretty low pain tolerance.

she is a christmas fanatic.

-ˏˋ. scenarios ˊˎ-
you didn't really know much about hannah. she was your neighbour, living a door or two to your left. she lived with her brother, worked part time as some café... on holidays and birthdays, or other special occasions, she would bring cookies or cupcakes around for the whole floor.

recently though you had been hearing some concerning noises coming from her apartment and rumours had started to spread.

there was crying and the occasional yelling and screaming, which always followed with more crying. you had even seen the building manager go to her apartment with a police officer.

early one morning, as you was leaving for work, you heard that familiar crying. you turned to your left and saw hannah.

she was sitting in front of her door, knees up to her chest as she quietly sobbed.

she was in her uniform, which was... revealing, to say the least.

she sighed shakily and wiped her eyes, only for more tears to fall. she hadn't noticed you yet.

what do you do?

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ───── ≺

i can't think of another scenario so make one up!

╭────────────.★..─╮

𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚
𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙬𝙨... 𝙨𝙤 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚!

╰─..★.────────────╯