the serial killer

- n a m e -
luca

- n i c k n a m e s -
lucian

- a g e -
17

- g e n d e r -
male

- s e x u a l i t y -
bisexual, leans towards males

- s p e c i e s -
half vampire

- p e r s o n a l i t y -
luca, like his sister, is a very shy and timid boy. he's very kind, and will always try to help those around him, but sometimes he makes it worse. much worse. luca has psychotic tendencies. he can't control it, but he will sometimes get the strong urge to kill someone. it starts off with a small tingle, then slowly turns into his eye twitching. it progresses further until it starts to physically hurt him, and he has to either kill someone or be knocked out, which explains all of his trips to the hospital. luca doesn't want to kill, so he chooses to knock himself out. sometimes though... he doesn't get the chance to. lucian is very different to luca. when he is in control, he drops the smol boi look and the bunny, and he alters the look to be more like a bad boy. lucian comes off as aggressive and cold, but deep down he's just protective. he'd do anything to protect the ones he loves, especially luca. he truly feels for the boy, and wants nothing more than to protect him and keep him safe. he normally only comes out when luca is in trouble, but will also if he gets a bad feeling or is called. sometimes even to help luca with his 'feeling'

- l o o k s -

- l i k e s -luca likes blood, his teddy, anything sweet, his room, lucian and his twin sisterlucian also likes blood, helping luca and getting into the occasional fight

- l i k e s -
luca likes blood, his teddy, anything sweet, his room, lucian and his twin sister
lucian also likes blood, helping luca and getting into the occasional fight. he is also sort of fond of his sister and pastel clothes, though he'd never admit it or dress in them

- d i s l i k e s -
luca doesn't like confrontation or being confronted, large crowds or noises, or his 'feeling'
lucian doesn't like when people bother luca, sour things or too much darkness

- f a m i l y -
evelyn - twin sister, half vampire, alive

- p h o b i a s -
agoraphobia - the fear of crowds - luca
nyctophobia - the fear of darkness - lucian

- o t h e r -
the creator of luca couldn't decide to make him a male or a female, so she made him a twin. luca has both multiple personality disorder and psychotic tendencies. his other personality is named lucian. he also has a twin sister, who shares the multiple personality condition, named evelyn.

- s c e n a r i o -
recently on the news, it was said everywhere that the two serial killers that had taken over 100 lives in under a week had finally been caught. they were a brother-sister duo, twins in fact. one by the name of evelyn, who claimed she was innocent, and the other called luca, who pleaded guilty. their lawyer made them both plead to insanity though, and they were released to a mental hospital due to their conditions. this hospital, to apparently help with their recovery, was holding private meeting with the twins, together or separate, for the public.
hiiii! this is another choosing scenario!
here you can choose whether or not you are a visitor, or one of the twins caretakers!

visitor
after hearing about the meetings with the now notorious serial killers, you were intrigued, and of course had to go and meet them! so, you went to the mental hospital the twins were kept, and asked to meet with them. the receptionist lady told you that only luca could be met with today, as evelyn had had an... accident...
...do you meet with luca, or come back another day?

caretaker
you had recently started a job at the nearby mental hospital, and your workplace had been fortunate enough to be the new home to the twin serial killers! you had briefly been told what little information they knew about their mental conditions, which was only that they have mpd. your boss had decided to put you in charge of luca, the more troublesome of the two twins. currently, you was standing right outside of his room, clipboard in hand as you quickly read over the basic information about him; name, age, etc...
...what do you do?