Modern, Vampire Au! Sting X Reader

Y/n Dragneel is the younger sister of Natsu Dragneel.

She is the student council president and helps all the clubs, especially Fairy Tail since they get in trouble a lot

She is the student council president and helps all the clubs, especially Fairy Tail since they get in trouble a lot. Most people stay away from her knowing that her brother would beat them up depending on how much he likes them. Grey avoids her for that reason.

More importantly, there isn't much else to explain so on with the story!

|Y/n's P.O.V|

"Hey Student Council President!" Elfman Said as he ran in the Student council room with Lisanna.
"Yes Lisanna And Elfman?" I Asked while looking up from my paperwork.
"The principal's daughter Lucy would like to see you." Lisanna Said so I sighed as I stood up.
"Okay. You two may go home now." I Said Before Lucy entered the room and forced the two siblings to leave. Lucy closed and locked the door before sitting on my desk.
"So~ Y/n...A little birdie told me you have a crush on Sting." Lucy Said happily while smiling at me.
"Good for th-wait what?" I Asked while looking up at the blonde haired girl on my desk.
"Well do you?" Lucy asked curiously.
"Eh? I don't like that Baka." I said in an offended tone with a small blush burning at my cheeks.
"You totally do." Lucy Says which makes me blush more.
"N-no!" I stuttered And Lucy giggles.
"I totally think you two should date." She added with a smile.
"That's not happening." I Said while crossing my legs and resting my hands on my lap.
"Oh really. Why's that?" Lucy Asks in confusion.
"Because it's not happening, plus I know all too well that Natsu your boyfriend hates him and would beat him senseless before he git two feet away. Is there anything else?" I Ask.
"No...." lucy said before I pushed her out the Student council room.
"Good Bye." I Said Before trying to shut the door, but sadly there was a hand holding the door open.
"Bye Bye Y/n! Bye Sting!" Lucy Said with a smirk before walking off.
"What do you want?" I Ask my, nosey, childhood friend and Neighbor Sting as he held open the door. I heard the flash of a camera before Sting quickly came in the room and closed the door behind him
"Ah?! Sting Why'd you do that? Open the door!" I say confused while looking at the now closed door.
"Lucy and Lisanna were spying and it was creepy." Sting explained while leaning on the door.
"Anyway why are you here?" I Ask as I went to one of the bookshelves and took a book off of it.
"Well Your Zeref Called Me and Said To Make Sure You Come Home On Time Today." Sting said Said.
"You Know For A Fact That I Can't Leave Till I Finish all my work, plus Zeref of all people knows how much Natsu despises you being more than 50 feet away from me." I Said as I began to read. Sting sighed before cornering me so I can't escape since his arms were on both sides of me while he was in front of me and the bookcase was behind me.
"Well You Can't Stay here." Sting Said as Itried to escape but realized I was completely cornered.
"I WILL Stay Here Sting, so Leave Me Alone." I Said, So Sting's Eyebrow twitched in annoyance as I started trying to escape again.
"Your coming back with m-." Sting starts Before the door flies open and Loki comes running in like a psycho. "Y/n I'm Here To Save You." He yells before seeing the position we are in.
"NO INTERFERING." Lucy yelled angrily while running in before dragging Loki out with Lisanna's Help.
"Save Me?!" I yell while trying to escape from Sting and looking at him while thinking of multiple possible escape routes. "Sting get away from me." I yelled demandingly.
"No." Sting argued so I narrowed my eyes at him before pulling him by his tie so that we're face to face.
"Well sting, Make me Leave." I yell threateningly so Sting smirks.
"Hmm alright." He respondes before forcing his lips on mine which causes my face to light up and reflexivly I try to push him away. When he pulls away from me, I glare up at him while furrowing my brows. I couldn't say anything at all cause i was still trying to process it and he can always find something to argue back.
"Let's Go." Sting Said before walking out of the room.
"Curse the damn stupid light dragon slayer." I mutter while following Sting.
"Your so salty about something so simple." Sting Said with a chuckle as I blushed more.
"Shut up!" I Yell before glaring at the two who were spying on us and walking out the school with Sting. He chuckled as we continued to walk to our houses.
"I Hate You." I added before being pinned against the wall in between their houses. Sadly Rogue was studying for a test tomorrow and the adults in my house Want me to Marry Sting. Not to forgot, it was Almost midnight so Nobody could save me since they couldn't see me.
"Get Away From Me, Sting. You Got Me Home! Isn't That Why You Bothered me?" I Asked in slight annoyance.
"I can't visit the person I like?" Sting Asks teasingly as my face heats up.
"Stop Messing With My Feelings Jerk." I Said with a slight pout as I crossed my arms.
"Who said I was messing with your feelings N/n~Chan?" Sting Asks while poking my cheek.
"Your obviously Messing with me." I Said while slapping his hands away.
"But I'm not." Sting Said while placing his fingers under my chin which made me slightly uncomfortable.
"Yes You Are." I Said angrily before he lifted my hands above my head and pinned me that way with his free hand.
"But I'm Not." Sting Says Before kissing me so I blushed again as I slowly started to kiss him back and melt into the kiss. Sting forced his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch. We stopped kissing for a moment betore he traced his tongue Down to a very sensitive spot on my neck and licked it a little so I moaned. Sting's canine teeth turned sharper than usual before he bit into the spot he'd been licking as his eyes turned blood red. 
"Sting~" I moaned in pleasure even though I was in immense pain as a red liquid trickled down my neck, and I looked down at it in slight fear. "I'm...Bleeding." I Said Before looking at Sting who pulled his canine teeth out immediately and had my blood all over his mouth.
"I-I'm So Sorry Y/n." Sting Said as he licked the blood off of her neck and his eyes went back to their usual crystal blue color. I was shocked as I watched this in slight horror.
"Yo-Your a V-V-" I start to try and stutter out but Sting cuts me off by kissing me deeply as he forced his tongue down my throat. I slowly and shyly wrapped my legs around his lower back while kissing back. Sting Smiled before letting me go as I hugged him while carefully putting my head on his shoulder. Sting then lifted me off of him before carrying me bridal style to my house door. I blushed as Sting rang the doorbell which meant Zeref and Mavis were gonna run down here, then start asking Sting weird questions. I quickly jumped out of Sting's grasp with a blush before the door opened.
"Sting!" Mavis shouted happily.
"Sting is here?" Zeref asked as he came to the door.
"Of Course." I Said with as I started to sweat while the two started fawning over Sting.
"So Sting Do You Have Someone Yet?" Mavis Asks while nudging him.
"No." Sting Said awkwardly as I sigh.
"Perfect!" Zeref said so I looked at them with an expression that said, 'Say ONE More Word. I DARE You'.
"Ok, We Think it is a great gesture that you brought her home earlier than usual, thank You." Mavis said before going back in the house.
"Thank You." Zeref Agreed Before also going in the house.
"Good Bye." Sting Said as he started to leave but I grabbed his hand and yanked him back. "Yes?" He Asked as I let go of his hand.
"W-" I started but Mavis started taking pictures so I sighed in annoyance. "-Never mind. I'll tell you tomorrow." I Said while turning to walk inside before being yanked back by Sting who twirled me as I was yanked back.
I Blushed at how close we were before sting Kisses me softly which makes Mavis faint without taking a picture first. I blushed while kissing him back before we both pulled away and Sting looked at the bite mark from before.
"Good Night N/n~" Sting cooed and I blushed more as he left.
"Stupid Sting." I Said Before Going in my house and moving Mavis to her and Zeref's bed to make her think she only dreamt that kiss. I walk to my room before throwing my shirt off along with my bra and pants. "Baka." I complain as I jump into my bed and hug my pillow.  I felt my bed shift downwards before an unfamiliar warmth wrapped itself around my waist. "Pervert." I say while elbowing the person behind me in the gut.
"I'm offended." Sting said so I blush a dark red before kicking him out the bed completely.
"What are you doing here?" I ask as I pull my sheet over my body
"I forgot to give you this letter." Sting said as he pulled at my sheet which I gripped tightly onto before tumbling off my bed and onto sting. "But I'm glad I did because your adorable when you try to hide something from me.
"Your a perv." I say as I pull my sheet over my body again.
"See, its cute." Sting said as he bent down next to my ear and traced his tongue down my collarbone. I cold shiver ran up my spine before Sting pulls me further into his lap. He ran his fingers down my abdomen and slid his fingers into my underpants before he thrust his fingers inside me.
"Sting Take Them Out." I complained before quietly moaning in pleasure.
"But I don't want to" Sting Said while thrusting his fingers in and out.
"But I Said To." I Said demandingly as I continued to quietly moan.
"You should really listen to me since I'm older than you." Sting commented.
"Never." I Said Before the knot that had been growing in my lower stomach burst and I came on his fingers.
"But you don't really mean that." Sting Said with a smirk while cleaning off his fingers.
"But I do." I retaliates with a slightly brighter blush before he shoves his fingers in my mouth.
"Your body disagrees." He whispered huskily in my ear before taking his fingers out my mouth and placing a letter beside me. "Okay N/n I'll go now." He Said with a smile which made me become flustered.
I sighed in annoyance with myself as he got up before I jumped on Him and Kissed him forcefully. Sting smirked into the kiss while pushing me against a wall as he kissed back.
"I love You." Sting teased when they pulled apart for air.
"I love me too. I'm beautiful." I Said with a smirk, so sting acted fake hurt.
"You don't love me? What am I? Chopped Liver?" He asked so I smiled.
"I guess I love you as well plus I find you sexy." I Said on accident so I blushed bright red.
"Awe thank You." Sting teased before kissing me again and shoving his tongue in my mouth. I couldn't bare the thought of making him leave but I had to eventually or I'd be tired at school the next day. I slowly pulled away from Sting with Lustful eyes but He understood what I needed, sleep.
"Good Night." He Said Before kissing my cheek and leaving.
"I Truly Do love you." I Said quietly Once Sting was gone.