Sweet Sweet Sweet Victory

After the war on Destroyah and many other misadventures, the Guardians finally got the sweet downtime they needed and deserved. The others were all relaxing and talking with each other. Gamora stood alone until Peter walked up to her. They smiled at each other and held each others hands as Peter walked and started playing some music, he smiled nervously as Gamora nodded and winked. She spin into Peter's arms as she sang softly: "Now I've...Had, the time of my life...And I owe it all to you..." They started swaying and dancing. Peter was so happy, the woman of his dreams and him, dancing together after so long apart. The others watched and smiled. Surely enough, Gamera stomped up, but he was quiet and gentle about his arrival. He laid down on the ground as he smiled at them as they danced. The song finally ended as Peter smiled softly at Gamora. She sighed and shook her head, "I have to do everything." She smiled and pulled Peter into a long kiss. Drax ate his chips, Rocket said, "BLEGH!" as he covered Groot's eyes, Mantis smiled at them as Gamera grumbled an, "Awww" for the two. Peter smiled and blushed as Gamora winked at him. The Guardians were as happy as they could be, relaxed and worry free. And in the protection of a giant, flying, fire breathing space turtle. Tubular...