Dark Awakening

On the planet of Yavvin 2, an entire city was destroyed and eaten as the Legion drones feasted upon the beings of the city. They returned to the Legion Queen herself as she looked up at the stars and knew what she had to do. She started to fly into space until she heard the roar echo through the stars, a distant "skreeeeeEEEEOOOOOOONNNK!" She tilted her head as she nodded to herself, her next target: Earth. She started on her way again but almost one by one, devoured people on planets for her young drones. She was ruthless as she slaughtered anything that stood in her way.

The Guardians arrived on a repaired Xandar as they went shopping. Rocket scuttled across the city until he saw a news report, "Everyone on me!" They ran to him as they saw it. Nebula recorded the footage of Gigan, Ghidorah, and Megalon looking around dead worlds. Gamera watched from a distance as he noticed a silhouette of Legion.  Drax turned and looked at Gamera as Mantis covered her mouth, "He knows..." Gamora and Quill looked back as she shook, "He knows what did this..." Everyone was scared as Gamera looked up and glared at the sky, "He knows all to well. Quill-" Peter nodded as he looked at her, "Let's finish up and then we're back on the hunt." She nodded as Quill and Rocket bought Mazer tech, missiles, food, and trackers for space-kaiju. They returned to the ship as they loaded everything and nodded at Gamera. He roared as he started changing to his flight mode. He rocketed with the guardians to the stars, ready to finish what he started long ago.