Oh My Gyaos

A month of relaxing went by as the newly put Guardians of the Universe flew out to Nebulous 8 to battle a new threat. "These things are called Gyaos, some sorta ancient murder-bird kaiju  that ate people. They're big and mean!" Star Lord spoke and activated his helmet. "Babe! They have smaller Gyaos' too! Our size!" Gamora shouted. Peter smiled as he looked at the door, "Thanks honey!" Everyone got their packs on as Rocket and Groot took the ship and guns. They opened the drop-door as Drax, Mantis, Gamora, and Quill all flew out and blasted some smaller Gyaos. Rocket closed the door as Groot activated the cannons. Gamera flew with them as they spotted the main Gyaos. Rocket inhaled sharply as he nodded, "Let's do it." He pressed a play button as Black Sabbath's Paranoid started playing. The Gyaos ordered his troops to fly at them. The others all flew at the Guardians as Rocket and Groot fired at them all. Gamera blasted them down as many of the Gyaos burnt to ashes. Star Lord and the others landed as they killed some smaller ones and helped the civilians get to safety. Gamora sliced seven of them in half as Drax ripped one's head off and threw it at some others. Mantis knocked some out and then killed some others. Peter aimed and fired at some incoming Gyaos as he smiled at his work. They cleared the area as the Albino Gyaos landed. As soon as he landed, Gamera landed in front of him as he started punching the murder-bird back and away from the Guardians. They smiled as Gamera punched the beast away. Rocket flew in and fired a hellmazer at the Gyaos, it backed away and was blinded as Gamera charged up and fired a plasma blast at it. They Gyaos' head exploded as Gamera smiled, "ERRRAAAAAAGAAAAAAAERRAGH!" The Guardians smiled and cheered as the nebulans walked out and smiled at the heroes and their victory.

After the celebration, the Guardians flew off on to their next mission. "Alright, so...Let's go to Xandar?" Quill asked as Rocket shrugged, Groot nodded, Drax was asleep, Mantis nodded and Gamora kissed his cheek, "We'll follow your lead Star Lord." He smiled and started flying there. Gamera followed close behind as he smiled.