Together!

I wake up next to Steve. His arms wrapped around my waist tightly. I look at the floor with all of our clothes on the floor and blush as I remember what happened last night. I get out of bed quietly so I don't wake up Steve and get one of Steve's shirts. I hear someone groaning I could tell it was Steve. "Good morning beautiful" Steve says I blush a little . " good morning how did you sleep last night" I said " what do you mean we never slept" Steve says. My mouth dropped I get back to bed and get on top of Steve and kiss him for a while as he tries to lift off my shirt I get off. " come on that's not fair" he says." Oh well guess your gonna have to wait" I say. I got downstairs and start cooking and off course I end up burning the eggs, bacon and pancakes. Steve chuckles at my lack of cooking skills but at least I didn't burn my coffee if that is even possible. He grabs me bridal style and lays me on the couch and starts to head to the kitchen to cook.stevepov: I am on the stove cooking breakfast because Natasha can't cook. I hear a ring and Natasha goes to the room to answer it " fury called you know what happens when you miss a call from fury" nat said " I stop what I am doing a run to the room and call nick.
Fury :took you long
Steve :sorry I was busy
Fury: I don't care your mission is done I will have a few agents come and pick you guys up in 3 hours don't be late"
Steve: ok
I hang up and tell Natasha" so we have to go I don't wanna go I like it here no distractions and we can just be us without any missions to worry about" nat said " I know it's just that this is our job and we have to do this" I said 3 hours fly by as we are heading to our designated location. We go on the plane and fly back to New York. Once we enter shield headquarters. Fury is telling us about a team he wants to build up. " I want you and romanoff to be in a team called the avengers" fury said.