[]Strange much ?[]

Today was the day.It was that day that you were supposed to be going to your new home for the time being with your parents gone on their 'important' business trip.You never really asked to live there,but they assured you they'd be back in due time.But at the time,you didn't know.
...
They weren't coming back at all.

You sighed,placing your chin on your rested palm,gazing out the limo window.Your [h/c]  hair flew as the open window let its wind into the large car."I wonder why they wouldn't let me stay at the mansion."you asked yourself,now furrowing your eyebrows.It was all too strange for you to make out at the time,but if you really thought about it,you guessed it wouldn't be so bad."Maybe it'll all go by quickly."you hoped,now checking your phone.

After a good twenty minutes,you finally arrived at the fated destination,and the place you weren't willing to live in."I'll get your bags."the driver said,helping you out the car."Thanks."you replied,stretching from the long ride."Finally." You took a good look at the mansion in front of you,and you were mesmerized by the beautiful scenery at sight.It was huge,and it had a almost royal look,and it was almost hard to not be anticipated at how the inside looked."Here you are." You grabbed your bags,then hoisted yourself up from the heavy luggage."Good luck,Miss [Y/N]." You looked in confusion and utter stupidity at the words that came out of his mouth.Why would you need luck.Its just a temporary home,so what's the trouble? You sighed,ignoring his words,heading for the door."Hello!"you said,knocking.You waited for a few seconds,tapping your foot until you heard footsteps then the wiggle of the door knob."Ah,hello!" "Hello.Who might you be?"the guy asked.You looked at his features.He was tall with black hair that mixed with gray,and strange but alluring dark eyes." "I'm,uh,
[Y/N] [L/N].The daughter of the [F/N] family.[hint=f/n in this means family name.] "I see.Come in,please."he replied stepping to the side.

You walked in,and instantly took a liking to the neat mansion with its royal aura.It seemed off,but you shook it off,keeping all of your thoughts to yourself."Im Ruki,the eldest and the one in charge.I was told that you were supposed to be living with us.Its a pleasure."he said,holding out his hand,while the other was occupied with a book that seems a bit off."Likewise,Ruki-san."you replied,shaking his."My brothers are somewhere around in the mansion,just sit here and I will gather them all."he said,signaling you to sit."Alright."you said,taking a seat in the area."It's a homey and royal in environment.The people working here sure do a good job."you said to yourself,taking in the view."Sorry it took so long.Please,meet my brothers." You looked to see the tall males that presented themselves to you."Hi!~ Im-" "Kou Mukami."you cut him off,wide eyed."Yep,that's me,neko-chan~."he replied,winking."Im Yuma."the tallest with messy brown hair in a ponytail and brown eyes,said with only one glance."And...I'm Azusa."the last with bluish-light green hair and lovely purple eyes.Although,something was off with them.They seemed to lack something. They looked lonely compared to his brothers.You felt someway about it.

"Ah,nice to meet you all.Im the daughter of the [L/N] family.We just moved to Japan a month ago." "Oh,I see the neko-chan is a bit wealthy~."Kou said,chuckling a bit."I guess.My parents are just high in the government,so they have more things on their plate,and I'm the last thing on their minds." "That's sad to hear.Don't worry,you'll be much useful here."Ruki said,smirking a bit."G-good to know."you replied,gulping a bit.'He's definitely not someone I should get smart with.'mentally you said."So...You are going to be here for a temporary time...[Y/N]-chan."Azusa said You hummed as a response,nodding."Good.Were lookin' forward to your stay."Yuma spoke,grinning ."Yeah,it's our pleasure,neko-chan~." 'Okay,too off.' It seems too strange though.

"I'll show you to your room."Ruki said,grabbing your things.You two walked down a large hall full of sights to see and things that probably happened to cost lots of yen.Finally,after the long walk,you and Ruki made it to the room that would be your resting place for a while. More like forever...

"This where you'll be staying.I'lol tell you when dinner is ready.Just get your things unpacked and I'll be back to check on you momentarily." You didn't know why,but Ruki gave you some type of vibe that seemed too mysterious at hand."Thank you,Ruki-san."you said,bowing to the eldest male."My pleasure." With that he walked out,closing you door."Right.I'll just start unpacking now.Ruki-san,he's really off just like his brothers.I don't know why but they all seemed off."Whatever.Im sure it's just me."you said,shaking off your feeling.

But that feeling was all too real in the end...

Alright,first chapter out,hope you all enjoy!  Author-chan out! ;)