welcome to my life

when I was a child I used to read a lot of superhero comics, animes, pokemon, digimon. Flash is used to be my favorite superhero of all. But during school hours, I felt super loanly cos most of the girls like to talk about cindrella, barbies and other fairytales. They play games of characters from winx club and I would be lying if I say I didn't know anything about these stuff.

Offcourse as a girl I am quite familiar with stories of Disney Princesses and other sweet tales of king and queen which ends up with their happy ever afters. I do like them but these stories r not what intrests me the most.
I have to say that sometimes I just watch some barbie movies and winx club episodes so just I won't feel left behinded. .. Most of the times I just ended up talking about pokemon and digimon episodes with some boys of our class .

Well until now u guys know I am quite different girl in school but yeh those days r gone now I am in middle school. But things starts to get wierd by now. Anyone who have studied in indian schools must have known that seperation bwn girls and boys rows this middle school brings tells us all about division and groupism it brings with . Girls remains in their own groups and boys generally have their own games and groups. Yup I used to play basketball and volleyball with them but after games period I have to move back to girls.

Now the problem is that , most girls have their own groups within groups. A girl talking a lot with boys will make u a gossip topic in every girl group. Well now when i think about that , if they bitch about me talking so frankly with boys will make them narrow minded not me as a bad example. But u know that teenage mind cares a lot about unnecessary things so I ended up restricting myself to my poems, stories, songs basically I have my first friend my diary. In later stages I have a friend she is the only person in all those years with whom I found similarities . Her name is misty, she is only one I found my comfort of talking on any topic I like. More like she is a good listner... 😅

Ooh in all this huff I just forget to introduce myself it's me starlight. I am from a conservative family. I Live with my mom ,dad and grandmother.I am very close to my bua (my father's sister) she is someone I always found  my comfort zone with . She lives in the same city and her house is very near to our house..

That's all I have as my sweet little heaven until that one dreadful night...