lost

I can't feel anything... My heart keeps on telling me it's all just a dream no, it's my worst nightmare, I just have to pinch myself and I am awake. I keep on pinching myself but it's not working I slapped myself in agony but i can feel it I can feel this pain how is this possible. It's not true my heart keeps on telling me but my mind knew it's real. I control my feelings and start to call on the emergency numbers which keeps on showing on TV.
After few attempts someone picked that call .

Starlight:-
Sir m-m-my parents w-w-were also there in the market at the time of blast.. I am not able to con-contact them, it's been 5hrs,sir my bua and grandma are also with them.please sir help me.

Cop:- I can understand your concern but u have to tell me all names and their last clothings when they leave your home.

Starlight:-  Last time when they leave this house my f-father is in blue shirt and black pants his name is 'anand mehta' and my mom is in purple saree her name is 'kavita mehta'. My dadi is in green saree her name is 'sunaina mehta' and my bua(aunt) her name is n-n-neeti mehta.  My heart is crying but I tried to keep my calm .

Cop:- there r some bodies we found of this similar disciption but we have no trace of  someone neeti mehta. Hmmm... Wait a minute she must be admitted in the hospital. Our team safely admitted to  Health and care hospital. You  can visit injured patients  right there at hospital. You should contact on this no. I am providing you which is of our staff right there at hospital and u can also check those bodies from there..

Starlight( interupting in bwn):-no, no, no don't call them bodies. They must be just injured and going to be completely fine after sometimes. Oh god please don't do this to me... Crying badly....

Cop:- please mam , try to manage your self and it is a bad situation for all of us. Our team is trying  their best to help all of the injured patients and managing this situation. Please mam, we are extremely sorry for your loss. Please note down this number I have to attend many other calls..
9465******

Starlight:- okay I have noted it down... You don't need to feel sorry I know they r safe.

(Call end)

I quickly took my car keys and move towards hospital. It was crowded by the  patients and visitors. New dead bodies and injured patients keep on coming. It is hard to watch but my mind totally focuses over the emergency ward. Where I see kaushal bhaiya. He is the son of my buaji.. I move towards his direction . He is in a terrible condition.. As I went near to him he hugs me tightly. He is crying continuously. I asked him what happened to buaji?

Kaushal:- sorry gudiya ... she is in icu, she is badly injured. When  we took her to hospital she is conscious but in so much pain. Doctors provide her with general anaesthesia and given her immediate treatment. They are preparing for the operation.

Starlight:- bhaiya why all this happening with us. I want to meet buaji..

Kaushal:-no gudiya u can't meet her now she is in operation theater. Doctors r preparing for operation. She is unconscious.

Rajeev phufa ji(uncle) :- ooh my child you r not supposed to go through all of this ,none of  deserves this.. But you  need to understand this is life stops for no one..
(Kaushal bhaiya interrupted in bwn) :-
Papa she doesn't know anything. She have.......

Starlight(in confusion) :-I don't know what?? What am I supposed to know bhaiya.. (In a cracked voice) . Please tell me please why uncle is saying all this...

Kaushal:- gudiya I want u to manage yourself before I'll tell you this... He hold both of my hands tightly and then hug me...i can feel his voice breaks down while he says it .