A horrible massacre

It's Sunday today . It's a day for relaxation for me, as i am a lazy ass I postponed all my works on monday and just watch some good stuff on TV or a horror movie, or have a good outing with my parents. My parents always inspires me to work hard and get serious about my stuff but as I told u I am too lazy to do something. Now I am in college , I am a 3rd yr bsc student, as always I have very few friends with whom I talk to. Misty is tolerating me from 7yrs as well as all those Researches I did on various topics and I keep talking about them to her. She is really very patient person ... 😛

My bua, I can't explain u she is my life. She is someone who always want a daughter but she is blessed with a son so she poured all her love on me. She took care of me from my childhood and still the only person who can tolerate all my tantrums. U see I am literally get spoilled by her but she is my lifeline I can't even assume anything in my life without her.... My mom and dadi(grandmom) r quite restrictive but my bua always find a way for making my wishes come true. My mom is an inspiring and strict lady. She manages her house work and job so effectively. I don't know how she just single handedly manages to seperate her work and home so efficiently but yup she is a strong headed lady. My dad is an amazing mixture of toughness and calmness. He is someone I always look up for advices in my life. He is not someone to loose his calm even in worst situations.

Huhhh I know it's too much about my family stuff but u know I am pretty excited for tomorrow it's my birthday. I know as the only child of this family they all must have planning something special for me. I start to have doubt since when I pick a call from Mrs. Verma a colleague of my mom , she informs me about her leave for today. As I told u my mom is not some one who takes leaves very often , so now I am damn sure that thay all r planning something really amazing for me. I don't want to spoil the plan so I stayed at home while my mom dad and grandma decides to visit bhuaji and go for some shopping with her.

It's 11 pm but none of them came back. No call, no message ,now I starts to get worried about them . It's been 5hrs and they don't even care to call me. My parents are not that careless I have called a few times but their phone seems out of network coverage area.  I called buaji and dadi but even they r not answering.. I start to get worried and decided to move towards  buaji's house if none of them calls back under 10_15 mins. Then suddenly I gets reminded one thing my dad used to tell me to handle hard situations calmy. So i decided to calm my wildly running thoughts by pouring some chilled fruit juice from fridge and to distract my mind I turned on the television and suddenly it felt like I am struck by lightning, that glass of juice gets slipped from my hand and juice is spilled all over the floor.

On news they r showing a report about a terrorist attack near my buaji's house.. They r showing a lots of dead bodies. buaji'shouse was located  near market where were the bomb was placed. There r 2 big bomb blast in which 70 people were killed and several others gets injured..they told us about 3 terrorists who attacked multiple men and women with their guns  .They r blurring the image of dead bodies . My heart stops to beat, I am not able to breath for minutes, I feel like my whole body starts to get limp and my mind starts to get numb...
Suddenly they shows a women's dead body who is helding the hand of a men who is also dead. This women and men were wearing the same coloured clothes of my mom and dad.. There bodies have multiple bullet marks all over their chest and abdomen....