Game Night (Pref./Head Canon)

Everyone gets together for regular game nights, and their good and bad sides shine through...

Calculester Hewlett-Packard

● Favorite games: Clue, Coup, and other logic/deduction games. Also Chess.
● Often more concerned with the sportsmanship of other players than winning himself, because he wants everyone to be nice to each other.
● Congratulates players who win, especially by virtue of logic and inference.
● Could play the same game all night and never get bored.

Damien LaVey

● Favorite games: Cards Against Humanity, Mortal Kombat, violent video games.
● Doesn't care as much about winning and losing as he cares about the opportunity to be crude and destructive.
● Wants to play over and over again when he's winning, but complains about how boring the game is if he loses more than once in a row.
● Cheers extra loud for partners who do well. Bro hugs, fist bumps, and cuddles for cute teammates.

Liam de Lioncourt

● Favorite games: Either games that are brand new and unknown, or games that are retro and under-remembered. Stratego, Catan, and even Chess, but like ironically...
● Would rather take a unique approach to a game and lose than take the most efficient approach and win.
● Acts aloof, usually complaining about the game's problematic standards and implications, but is still noticeably flustered when things don't go his way.
● Impressed with people who beat him 1-on-1 in a strategy game.

Miranda Vanderbilt

● Favorite games: Shoots & Ladders, Candy Land. Cute kids games.
● Finds strategy games inaccurate to real military management, and consequently not worth playing.
● Can be a pouty sore loser if she loses any game too many times in a row.
● Instructive with new players she cares about, and goes out of her way to help you.

Polly Geist

● Favorite games: Beer Pong, Strip Poker, anything easily converted to a drinking game.
● Has fun no matter what game you're playing.
● Cheers a lot and generally gets very loud.
● Cuddles with whoever sits next to her.
● More excited by simply unlikely occurrences than good things that happen strictly to her.
● Says, "I can drink to that," at every little thing.

Scott Howl

● Favorite games: Simple games with short rounds, like his attention span. Trouble, Yahtzee, One Night Werewolf.
● Loves team games, like Cranium or Charades, which remind him vaguely of sportsball.
● Physically affectionate with partners who are doing well.
● Selfless, would rather help his crush win than win himself, if he understand the game enough to know how.
● Easily manipulable.
● Great sportsmanship; never a sore loser, sometimes surprised when he wins.

Vera Oberlin

● Favorite games: Monopoly, Acquire, Pay Day. Games where she gets rich while other players get poor.
● Hates team games, because partners mostly drag her down. Even if partners don't drag her down, she resents having to share her victory.
● Plays footsies under the table and attempts to make unofficial partners with opponents who start to beat her at resource-management games.
● Manipulative and flirty to get what she wants, and stimulated by tough challenge.
● Very sore loser.

Zoe

● Favorite games: Dating sims, Monster Prom.
● Constantly compares game interactions to non-canon interactions she has written or read between anime and video game characters.
● Takes notes on everyone during the game for ideas on preferences and head canons she will post later to Wattpad.