Chapter Nine

I've been getting some comments recently tellin' me that Shinsou's first name is Hitoshi, not Shinsou. WHOOPSIES, I'm debating with myself to go back and retype his name but like- Shinsou sounds cuter XD I dunno, would you guys like it if I changed the name around? Also, my computer has completely broke so I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes

"Shinsouuuu!!!!" I latch on to his arm, "You're too fast with those damn legs!"

He smirks at me looking down, "They tried to put me on the cover of Vogue."

I smirk back wiggling my eyebrows, "But my legs were toooooooooo long."
"EVERY DAY IS LEG DAY! MONDY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY!" Shinsou and I scream in unison, "THIGHS," "CALVES ALL THE WAY!" We laugh at eachother's stupidity, screaming a dumb song in front of the top tier hero school in Japan you must be pretty dumb yet iconic. And we both are.
"Ready for a full day of learnin' in the ol' noggin'?" I grin tapping the temple of his head. He cracks a gentle smile staring at me. With a nod he opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted.

"L/NNNN!!!" I get glomped on my left side, "OOF!" I say from the impact, looking over my shoulder I see Ashidou's pink happy face grinning cheekily. "Hey Ashido!" I smile at the bubbly girl, "Hi Hi!" She looks at Shinsou who has now stopped smiling and looks pretty uncomfortable, "Who're you??" She asks curiously.

I grin proudly hip bumping Shinsou, "This here is my grumpy Mister Frowny Faced best friend Shinsou Hitoshi." I poke fun at him, he sends me a glare. Ashido laughs, "Is this the guy you keep leaving us for?"

I nod, "The one and only, if he doesn't get attention he becomes restless." "I'm not a fucking baby or a puppy." "To me, you are." "I'm scary." "Can't see that. You're a floof." He groans and scratches the back of his neck that's starting to turn red. Ashido bursts into laughter, "You guys are soOOOO cute together!!"

"Together?" I nervously sputter out along with a small chuckle. "Hell yeah girl friend! Screw shipping you with Kaminari you and Hitoshi got it goin' ONNN!!!!" She releases me making hip thrusts with a big grin.

"UwhaAA?! HOLD UP YOU SHIPPED ME WITH KAMINARI!"

"I mean you flirted all the time so..."

"Ashidoooo!!!" I whine hiding my red face in my hands shaking my head back and forth. She laughs at me most likely pointing. I feel an arm around me, but not from my left...from my right. Slowly I lift my head to see a flustered Shinsou staring down Ashido, "Tell that Charger to fuck off." He mutters. Ashido squeals, "He's protective too?! OH MY GOD GIRL MARRY. HIS. ASS." She claps between words. I squeeze my eyes shut, "A-Ashido stop!!" I groan, feeling myself press into Shinsou more. She just smirks and giddily laughs running off yelling, "CAN'T STOP LOVE L/N!!!"

With my jaw unable to close from surprise I slowly look at Shinsou, he's staring down at me with red cheeks and a clenched jaw, "Sorry 'bout her..." "It's fine, it's not like we haven't gotten this before." He rolls his eyes muttering a, "damn you Mom and Dad..." under his breath. I choke out a laugh biting my lip to try and contain it. Shinsou gives me a crooked smile chuckling.

We stop outside of the doors and look at each other, big smiles and red cheeks on both of our faces, "See you at lunch?"

Shinsou offers a curt not, slipping his arm off from around my shoulders and trudging inside. I take a deep breath and follow, walking past his class and going straight to mine. I sit at my seat and tap my foot as the time tiks by. Not everyone's here yet and classes haven't started so I have time to kill.

And to do that...instead of trying to learn everyone's name... I make up stupid nicknames. I crane my head to the back of the class. And go from person to person in each row.