drunk

It had been a week of college life, and today, Eddie's weird roommate decided to throw a party. A classic, crazy, college party.

It was a Friday night, and Richie and Bill were trying desperately to study.

"God fuh-fucking dam-m-mit, would they t-turn that h-ho-horrible shit d-down??" Bill stuttered out while smacking his palms against the wooden desk in a frustrated manner. Richie chuckled but agreed, his head starting to pound at the loud music coming from across the hall. Then, as if on cue, there was a knock on the dorm door. Richie got up from his bed surrounded by school supplies and old food to answer it. Eddie and Stan were waiting outside, the smaller brunette wearing a goofy grin on his face while the taller one wore a worried pout. Stanley pushed a stumbling Eddie into the room without waiting for a welcome from the black haired dorm-owner.

The fact that Eddie was terribly drunk was becoming more and more known as he giggled when he fell on the rough carpet. Richie went to help him up, and smelled the alcohol on his breath when he threw his arm over the shorter boy's shoulder. "Dear God! This ass has been making me look after him the entire party. I just stopped him from making out with this random guy just because he complimented his jacket!" Stan said, out of breath, falling onto Bill's bed.

Richie's eyes widened at the fact that this beautiful boy was attracted to men. No, don't be stupid. He's just drunk, not gay. The curly haired boy suddenly groaned and held his hand up to his head. "Ffffuck, his jacket," he sighed, but didn't move.  Eddie just giggled some more, almost toppling over if it weren't for Richie's strong grip keeping him upward. "Here, little guy, have a seat." He led the man to his bed and let him roughly fall, but managed to eventually sit upward. "W-why bring him h-here?" Bill asked, not moving from his chair. "We w-were trying t-to study."

"He's been talking about Richie non stop, it's started to piss me off," Stanley said, sitting up. "Plus, where else would I bring him? One more drink and he would've puked on everyone's shoes." Richie's eyes looked up at the grumpy Jewish guy on the bed across from him. Me? He was talking about me? He shook his head, thinking of some unreasonable excuse to why the brown eyed wonder was thinking about his college neighbor. He's just drunk, Richie. Just drunk.

"Jesus," Bill said and stood up, grabbing a glass from the almost empty cupboard and filled it with tap water. He handed the water to Eddie, who almost dropped it as soon as Bill's hand left the grip. Richie helped the younger boy cup it, though. "Thank you, Billy," he slurred, watching the taller man roll his eyes and sit next to Stan on the bed.

He turned back to the scruff man in front of him and smiled. They stayed like that for a few seconds, their faces quite close. Rich furrowed his eyebrows at the younger man, wondering why his beautiful eyes were looking so longingly into his own dull ones. All of a sudden, Eddie brought his face close for a kiss, but Richie pulled away, pushing his chest back gently. "Woah there, Eds," he chuckled, becoming hurt as he reminded himself. Just drunk.

Bill saw the encounter, and his eyes widened, but he didn't speak. Stan saw it too, but wasn't surprised. "Awh, come on Rich," the smaller boy started to say, but was cut off by the vomit that came up through his throat. Thankfully, the drunken college boy tried to aim it away from Richie's face, but still ended up getting it on his pants. The two sitting together on the bed burst into laughter as Richie froze in disgust. "Sorry..." the guilty-looking boy mumbled and wiped his mouth. Richie only shook his head and laughed too. "It's alright, Eddie Spaghetti." He was thankful he wasn't as deathly afraid of vomit as Eddie was. He stood up and peeled off his spoiled pants as the others laughed, not minding the now half-naked man in the dorm room. Rich quickly threw on some sweatpants, starting to feel insecure. He tossed the dirty jeans into a basket on the floor, noting to do the laundry as soon as possible.